Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

6,5/10. Ooold memories! Dont like the enchant though.

7/10 Nice set, I dislike the goggles though.

My offhand has the same colour as my main hand ingame.

Well done pirate mog 10/10

9/10, remove the enchant and it will be 10/10, very clean and simple!

Not bad even if iā€™m not a big fan of your weapons 7/10

Thanks!

Fyi :slight_smile: In-game the enchants are hidden but on the armory it shows the actual enchants that you use.

For Fogia; Itā€™s all a bit drab - I can totally dig the whole ā€œdark assassinā€ thing youā€™ve got going on, but an accent colour can go a long way! Iā€™ll give it a 7.

Not much rogueā€™ish xmog - you look like barmaid, but for humour and perfectly combined mog items 10/10 :wink:

1 Like

Your style is the same ish as mine , Would like to see more Bloodfang in it . and maybe other weapons :stuck_out_tongue: i get it , but i just dont like those weapons
7/10

Itā€™s a little minimalistic, but I guess thatā€™s what youā€™re going for :smiley: 7/10!

Looking like a real matthias shaw twin . Rogue god .
Dislike the brace,boots and weapons a little, think they donā€™t match .
7/10. 10/10 if atleast the bracers and boots change :stuck_out_tongue:
sorry guys wanna go for another rating finally got some things i want ^^

I donā€™t like elves but the mogg and weapons look good 8/10

Itā€™s decent, definitely not a combo we see a lot of - although the weapons are a little strange looking.
Iā€™ll say a good 7/10.

Pirate prostitute? 9/10

1 Like

It looks interesting, but not very rogue like. More like some kind of jungle guerilla fighter with a bit of voodoo mixed in.^^

Iā€™d give it a 3/10 for a rogue mog, but a 8/10 for the overall look. :slight_smile:

The blue of the shoulder pads breaks with the color scheme and the mace in the offhand breaks with the jungle barbarian feel.

1 Like

The simplicity really makes it look great.

Easy on the eyes 8.5/10

1 Like

10/10

I love it.

Kul Tiran swash buckler!

Yahaaaar!

1 Like

9/10. I really like the green eye patch and shoulders armor.
Really looks like an assassination rogue !

Man, you look so silly in that hood. Like a kitty after it got bathed. Love it, 10/10

2 Likes

(Ignoring the lost shaman before)
8.5/10 - overall good mog, fits character and hair well. Iā€™d just choose different daggers, I donā€™t think theyā€™re the best fit.