Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

8/10 cool
Too green for me 7/10
8/10 interesting set choices I haven't seen before
8/10 i like the transition but it would be better on undead instead of nightborne
Sry but I gotta go with 5/10. I've never been a fan of robes in rogues but, your shoulders fit well with it actually. But then, the belt and gloves don't look like they belong there. They eye patch and the weapons, not sure if your armory is updated but as it is, it looks messy :P
13/09/2018 16:06Posted by Ìndra
Sry but I gotta go with 5/10. I've never been a fan of robes in rogues but, your shoulders fit well with it actually. But then, the belt and gloves don't look like they belong there. They eye patch and the weapons, not sure if your armory is updated but as it is, it looks messy :P

Very well put together from different sets! With that tabard, the red inlays in the shoulders, the spikes and the brutal daggers from Vengeful, you really look like a horde Assassin. What can be improved a bit is your head piece, although I don't know what it could be replaced with. I love just plain simple masks so the one you've got fits the theme. Well done! 8/10.

I obviously tried a pirate theme to go with my Outlaw spec.
It's actually not that bad! Seems messy the first time you look, but when you take in the overall picture it steadily improves. 8/10

(Weapons wise, I'd have been happier with a tankard or two but I'm stuck punching stuff for now!)
14/09/2018 03:26Posted by Pinchpenny
It's actually not that bad! Seems messy the first time you look, but when you take in the overall picture it steadily improves. 8/10

(Weapons wise, I'd have been happier with a tankard or two but I'm stuck punching stuff for now!)

unique i like 8/10
Classic butcher look, a bit overdone. But fits well with undead and the face you choose for your undead. 7/10
14/09/2018 08:32Posted by Knslyr
Classic butcher look, a bit overdone. But fits well with undead and the face you choose for your undead. 7/10

You look like a dark Ranger...pretty cool. 8/10
Creative.......no
Awesome.......hell yeah!
9+
8/10
Nice 9/10
15/09/2018 11:51Posted by Kalgoth
Nice 9/10

9/10, I like the more simplistic transmogs. We are rogues after all, not christmas trees.

This one matches the race pretty well.
15/09/2018 14:06Posted by Reddan
15/09/2018 11:51Posted by Kalgoth
Nice 9/10

9/10, I like the more simplistic transmogs. We are rogues after all, not christmas trees.

This one matches the race pretty well.

9/10 very roguey and nicely matched colors.
3/10 does not look or feel very rogue-like in my opinion.
7/10
7/10
sexy belf ;D

9/10
Wasn't it number 3 back in WoD, huh? I feel like I'm in a time loop.

Oh well.
@Kaenschatten, 7/10, nice but kinda boring.