Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3

Talking about boring I think you get the palm. Weapons not matching either.

4/10
5/10. Mog is fine, but... you're not rogue.
17/09/2018 04:14Posted by Thxbye
Weapons not matching either.

Oh well, you can thank armory for that.

Artifact weapon tmog applied to mainhand weapon covers both weapons, so they're both look like Fencer's Reach in-game (http://puu.sh/BwilE/07bcb47735.jpg). I just applied TF to offhand to switch weapons when I'm bored.
7/10 I love hoodies for rogues. Boots looks a bit too large for your mog though, especially since you're not using shoulders.

I just race changed to Mag'har and threw something "savage" together. Which will be upgraded with some heritage pieces once I unlock it. :)
17/09/2018 05:21Posted by Sændra
5/10. Mog is fine, but... you're not rogue.
17/09/2018 04:14Posted by Thxbye
Weapons not matching either.

Oh well, you can thank armory for that.

Artifact weapon tmog applied to mainhand weapon covers both weapons, so they're both look like Fencer's Reach in-game (http://puu.sh/BwilE/07bcb47735.jpg). I just applied TF to offhand to switch weapons when I'm bored.

You are not supposed to reply to a given rating when you are not happy about it. So next time grow up and accept it. What if everyone reply to their ratings because they are crying babies like you? Anyway do not reply anymore and let people enjoy this thread.

To continue the thread I rate 7/10 the rogue above me. FOR THE HORDE !
17/09/2018 10:54Posted by Thxbye
You are not supposed to reply to a given rating when you are not happy about it.

I'm not not happy, I don't really care. The only thing I answered to is your words about mismatched weapons, which is armory's flaw that had to be pointed out. And don't you tell me what I'm supposed to do or not.

Also, do you really think that I gave you 5/10 because I'm salty, lol?
Yes you are clearly salty and keep replying.

4/10, your mog is really dead boring.
Not a fan of kilts or robes on non-cloth/non-caster users, but the xmog really has work behind to match. I'll give you a 8/10 for the effort and originality.
Well matching colors, and truly look like a combat rogue, instead of the silly outlaw spec we got now! Also refreshing to see axes.
9/10
Looks fierce, very badass, i like it a lot. 9.5/10 for sure
^
Not a rogue , but that's very ''druidic'' appearance.
That's why i give 10/10 :D
Druids in a rogue forum... sacrilege, ill give you 8/10 for the mog though! i like the shiny lights
10/10 real SI:7
1 Like
really nice outfit and being a Void elf only makes it better 9/10
Looks a bit too dull for my taste. But everything matches and I do love purple hair..
So 4/10
Typical Laughing Skull rogue. I love it 10/10 I would play on roleplay server.
That helm is awesome and really works with the rest of the outfit.
Not to sure about your main hand though 9/10
best shades 10/10 would smash
its different which i like, i do find robes to be kinda un-rogueish though. but still well put together 7/10.
9/10 Good colors
Pretty run of the mill, but it's neat enough! 7/10