Rate The Transmog Above You II

9/10

Looks awesome
06/09/2018 06:59Posted by Outsider
9/10

Looks awesome

Head and shoulders are way off color.. and the gem in your chest is blue instead of green... Sorry but 5/10
06/09/2018 07:19Posted by Evilalice
06/09/2018 06:59Posted by Outsider
9/10

Looks awesome

Head and shoulders are way off color.. and the gem in your chest is blue instead of green... Sorry but 5/10

Matches real good. Shoulders just clipping baddddd. Might just be armoury though. Solid 8/10
I doesn't really like the shoes and the weapons. They doesn't match with the Set. I would say 6/10
Too much of the TS set for me. Not enough effort 5/10. Sowwwwy
8/10

I love the blue!
Very standard DH 6/10

Rate my mog I made for the dark and edgy theme for trial of style
Not too bad I can see what you were going for. But the colours of the shoulders and the breastplate don't quite match.

6,5/10.
Colour of the body matches the mog. Nice lightweigthed set. 7/10
4/10
For me this mog has to many variations. Colors on the weapons dont match belt and shoulders - and helmet is a different color again. All cool pieces, but together I dont see how it Works - sry.

Illidana - LOVED your mog!

As for me, It is a work in progress. Still needing the gloves and belt for the set from Normal Tomb of Saregas. Thinking about using the Hood from Megaera in Terror of the Depths. Also working on the Warglaives of Azzinoth.
Male wearing a dress.... Not a big fan of that. Apart from it, ok-ish i guess. 6/10
It’s very purple.

I like purple. And green. 8
There's nothing to complain about ( who doesn't like a bare chest... ) but for me that's also part of the problem I have with it. It's perfect, but maybe that also makes it a bit boring : ) Either way it's a great set and the weapons and headpiece match well, but it's not very original.

8,5 still! ^^
Not a fan cause of the low res pieces but it ain't that bad. I'll give you 6/10.
Not too bad!
Good theme overall...not entirely my taste, but looks more or less complete.
9/10 for the effort :)
9/10 I enjoy the fel theme very much
luv it. 9/10
Very nice 8 out of 10

Love the glavies ofcourse
8/10

It goes well together, but I'm not really a fan of DHs without Warglaives.

PS: Idk what happened to my glaives, one of them is from Vengeance set, the other is from Havoc set lol
I like the green theme 7/10 weapons though are generic.