Rate The Transmog Above You II

10/10! Awesome!
Dont like the hood. Like the rest of the set.
6+
nothing matches remotely 1/10

ps. why dont artifact wep. xmog show on both weps?
It Matches well, except your honourbound warglaive. 6/10, because i am not such a fan of flashy green transmogs

Not bad although the green and red doesn't really go with each other. Too many colors for my taste, gold, brown, black, green and red but the worst part is the mainhand enchant and orange head sigil glow. The bra is a bit off also, but respect for the offhand. 7/10
26/09/2018 15:08Posted by Szynszyla
Not bad although the green and red doesn't really go with each other. Too many colors for my taste, gold, brown, black, green and red but the worst part is the mainhand enchant and orange head sigil glow. The bra is a bit off also, but respect for the offhand. 7/10

fixed glaives. thanks
Maybe rate also if youre already posting here, dude.

3/10, you look like a christmass tree, its over the top, you need to tone it down. It hurts just by looking at you, mate.
26/09/2018 15:08Posted by Szynszyla

Sadly its no enchant, its the weapon because i cant mog fist weapons on it. It is weird, if i would be able to i would mog dubble fist weapons or on the other way i would mog the new teebus sword. The Bra is in progress if i get the upgraded chestpiece from sunwell, which should fit there. But thanks for your feedback!

I like your set alot, but i dont feel great about your shoulders there, they dont fit that well. 8/10
7/10
Looks like an NPC from Mardum, which can only be positive.

I’ll give it an 8, just because I’ve never been keen on the shoulders, rest is ideal though

EDIT: I was intercepted!

Fuji: I love it, especially the assassination helm. Need matching glaives though imo. 9
6/10 its a nice set ... But its a free full set, we have plenty of green shoulders belts gloves head to mix it up a bit.

I rocked the red pvp set for a while decided to change, back to black.
8/10 looks great, a nice "void" touch to it. Looks like a DH from Diablo, just put 2x crossbows in each hand ^^
8/10 for you too! I think you made a very good Job with those shoulders!
Still dont know what to do with mine :P
8,5/10.
1. Helm doesn't go well with the rest.
2. Armory is bugged. You, just as me, have only one weapon t-mogged, although in-game it looks okay.
3. I like the violet theme very much. It goes well together and it goes well with your race (nelf).

(I might have commented here a few weeks ago. If yes, sorry, I don't remember.)
09/10/2018 00:03Posted by Torichan

(I might have commented here a few weeks ago. If yes, sorry, I don't remember.)

You may comment as much as you want, you just have to change something in your transmo with each post, i think that's fair.

I like how simple your trasmo is, it's prety, its not hurting your eyes like most transmogs nowadays are, its elegant. I like the color pallete and feel of it, looks like silent, versatile and agile demon hunter assassin. Im not sure about the shoulders red color and weapons red color, personally i think it contrasts too much, but that might be armory. All characters look better in game, im sure about that.

9/10
09/10/2018 08:42Posted by Szynszyla

Im not sure about the shoulders red color and weapons red color, personally i think it contrasts too much, but that might be armory. All characters look better in game, im sure about that.

9/10

The weapons are armory's fault. I've got hidden artefact green skin.

Thank you though! =)
Sorry, but in that case it fits even worse. They dont match the outfit. 8/10.

Also, if youre posting here, it would be nice to rate the transmog.
09/10/2018 09:41Posted by Szynszyla

Also, if youre posting here, it would be nice to rate the transmog.

9/10
I like the green theme very much. Plus it's not like green-green-only green everywhere, which's a plus from me.
Imo this is a perfect t-mog for a tank and a good t-mog for a DPS. I got weird preferences, I know:D

P. S. What weapons would fit the best then, what do you think?
not bad but not outstanding... 6/10
Good 8/10