Rate The Transmog Above You II

Slutmog/10

Nice primal feel. Would definitely root in pvp for some nice fel barrage action.
7/10
like the Tmog but im not a fan of lots of armor on dhs
I like it 9/10
You are showing an acceptable level of chest and tattoos, which is a big plus in Lord Illidan's book! :D

Although you look a bit too... dainty. Did you skimp out on your daily fel-corruption supplements during training?

8.5/10 - Not enough corruption!

(My profile is bugged atm: I'm actually wielding Twinblades of the Deceiver in both hands for my mog ingame, though it only shows up in my right hand for some reason.)
9/10 :)
Simple and clean 6/10
7.5/10
- Like how th swords match with name and color.
- Not too much of a fan with the boot choice but matches well.
8/10
Moon on your head doesn't really go with the rest of the outfit sadly.
3/10
10/10 it's so cool I'm jealous haha
not even trying... 1/10
don't rate the headpiece, 7/10
7/10
I like the idea very much, but the belt and weapons stand out too much. Maybe the orange (or red) artifact mt skin would do a better job.
Btw, armory's still buggy.
6/10
Not my favourite set and well it's a set. Throw in a different helmet, belt or so on and we are good.

6/10.
20/10/2018 21:54Posted by Dimonjuice
not even trying... 1/10

Same here, only posting cause I'd like to see your previous set, the red themed one. Loved that one Dimonjuice!!
Like the hood 4 / 10 :D
24/10/2018 08:46Posted by Aenarius
20/10/2018 21:54Posted by Dimonjuice
not even trying... 1/10

Same here, only posting cause I'd like to see your previous set, the red themed one. Loved that one Dimonjuice!!

This one Aenarius ?
I like that one dude 9/10 ;)
28/10/2018 01:00Posted by Dimonjuice
24/10/2018 08:46Posted by Aenarius

This one Aenarius ?

That's the one!! Thanks!
one gladiator piece in there, but I'll find a replacement. Love to look like that someday.

Cheers mate.