Rate The Transmog Above You II

6/10

Looks all right, top half doesn’t go well with bottom half though

5/10 head and belt don’t match rest but good concept

9/10 very green and red which is not a bad thing for the class

I don’t even… lol… 1/10

8/10 i just don’t like goggles on DHs

8/10 really nice mog, would be 9/10 if you had the same weapon mogged. Two different weapons don’t really fit well imo.

(rate Flavored not me) well, I do have the same weapon mogged, but armory is all buggy and stuff, you know ^^

2 Likes

@Flavored. 8.5/10 pretty good set especially with the elite gladiator parts looks nice on female belf. Not a big fan of the helm though.

I’ll say 6/10 just because it’s just Legion stuff and personally I find the BT glaives a bit boring as they’re so common now :frowning:

Buut, in terms of being just Legion it can have a 8/10 in the Legion department :stuck_out_tongue: , the only thing that irks me is the boots don’t really fit too well.

The transmog looks good overall. Colors fit together, even with hair.
The only thing that might be my personal opinion however, is the fact that I don’t see it fit to the demon hunter. Maybe the fist weapon, or the bright colour? I dunno.

I give 7/10

All your pieces match well, but I think your mog would be more suited to a rogue.

7/10.

Azareska your transmog makes me want to play fortnite

1 Like

[Shalim]

6.5\10 I don’t like dhs being hornless and that head piece sucks

Oh, I like it! A mix but still looks good colorwise. A bit basic but overall really good. 8/10

set is 9/10 but fishing pole looks ugly

1 Like

8/10 solid mog

You look like a Demonhunter, nothing wrong with that, but nothing special either :wink:

7/10

Mean and pretty. Perfect combinaton. 8.5/10

9/10 nice combination reason why its not 10 cause belt got red colour. Try get green or purple one.

9/10 fairly uniform transmog, Colour of the cloth on the belt doesn’t quite match the rest of the outfit which is why I didn’t give a 10. All in all great mog.