Rate The Transmog Above You II

9/10 Really great mog. I really enjoy the colour scheme, and everything blends together nicely. Awesome job.

edit: ignore velrus above (i posted as wrong char)

9/10 nice dark red

2005 Slootmog-parts on a male bloodelf, not my cup of tea^^
3/10 for the efford.

(armory shows a sword in my offhand, but i wear 2 Glaives)

Its interesting and original 8/10 :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll have to give you a 4/10. The colors donā€™t fit and different glaives in each hand looks bad on DHs.

EDIT: The armory keeps showing my offhand without the artifact appearance for some reason. Anyways i fixed it just waiting for it to update.

They are the same ? Anyway, personal taste. I also do not like yours mainly because of the PINK glaves. I personally think pink should not exist at all. Pink or purple is for bunny not for warriors and champions. So much lost potentials with other colour - shame on blizz.

1/10 - purple for man especially is justā€¦

Ah i feel u were expecting the next guy to rate you 10/10 and if he didnā€™t you would take it too personal and will instantly deny him by giving him the worse possible rating lmao. Sorry i hurt you with my opinion on your transmog ^^

And just to prove how funny this really is, the classā€™s color is purple, yet you play the class. The classā€™s original wings are purple. Hell, most of the DHā€™s abilities and animations are either purple or fel, and In case you havenā€™t noticed purple is completely different than pink. This just shows how offended you got after a rating lol

Ps: Next time dont post immediately after youve been rated, this is not how transmog posts work. Other people need to be seen aswell and not just yourself.

2 Likes

Lol thatā€™s some serious fat salt there. People need to chill.

Back on topic
6/10, colors match but I donā€™t like the low res gear anymore. But the glaives go nicely with the shoulders. Has an assassin theme to it which would fit more rogues/monks, but otherwise itā€™s alright.

6/10 looks simple but otherwise decent

9/10, love the WC3 vibes here! I love how minimalist it is, and iā€™m only down marking because Iā€™m not a fan of Warglaives of Azzinoth, purely for lore reasons. Really nice set!

8/10 I kinda like everything except for that head.
That head ruins it.

I love it!!!
Exactly my style of transmog! 10/10

Nice assassin DH theme you have going on there, if Iā€™m not mistaken about the theme, with an interesting weapons choice.
7/10 for my tastes.

7/10 @Karethos. For me it is a bit plain, but other than that it all looks well.
(Not sure why it does not let me change character but here)

6/10 robe and head not so good

8/10, that orange weapon doesnā€™t match though.

@Felldriss
Solid af. I just dislike the boxers lmao 7/10

i give myself 9\10 or even 10\10,too perfect.

you got some skeleton tving going there looks cool but dont like the tabard 8/10

9/10
Like the belt and the warglaves add a bonus point.
Only complaint would be his skin tone which I think is too smooth for a demon hunter.