Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Love the look, especially going for the robes instead of the usual plate style gear.
Not too big on the weird red bits coming off the shoulders but it's still a 10 from me!
Really really like it. Eye patch ties it all together nicely. Like that you’re using a robe too. Very suiting for outlaw Rogue. Always loved female Goblins too.

9/10.
7/10

Weapon is boring
Nothing special, minimal clothing

4/10
8/10 cool I like the orange that matches the eyes.
4/10 i dont think weapon/head matches rest

Thoughts on my klansman set?
Racism asside, I really really like your set. Solid 9/10, it could have had a bit more effort, but this is darn good.
8/10, looks pretty simple and still nice, don't really like the staff though.
Abit to plain for my taste but still fits ok.

6/10
@Veram

Very good looking, suits the Nightborne very well.

9 / 10
7/10, Everthing works apart from the robes and wep.
Chest is too low res compared to the rest, looks out of place. Try finding a higher res one and you will be fine.
6/10
9/10 man I really like that, only thing is I prefer the chunkier boots but that’s my preference!
Fabulous 10/10
I love it, looks like a hunter. Personally think being night elf would make it 10/10.

So 9/10.
The top and bottoms look really good together but the gloves and shoes could be better. 7/10!
13/10/2018 18:16Posted by Julia
The top and bottoms look really good together but the gloves and shoes could be better. 7/10!

Boots are abhorrent, cloak and bow do not match at all.
7/10.
The weapon is a little out of place. I know its rare, but not really a nice weapon. You can do better! The rest is fine 8/10
White hair and dark mog, nice contrast.

I would change the weapon though 9/10
Shoulderpads don't realy fit in my opinion. Also not very armored for a Paladin. 8/10