Rate the transmog above you - part 14

6/10, the fist weapons could be better and don’t like those pants. But other than that it looks pretty cool
6.5/10 Everything mostly fits together, but I think you'd be better either going all in on the shoulders and making a really out there set, or going with something more muted. Still pretty good mix of pieces.
8/10
I dont know about the weapons. But i really like the shoulders and kilt/belt.
i really like it! fits the halloween theme =P
i somehow dislike the Axe. I think there are better fitting options.
7.8/10

I really like the look. Seems like an adventurer ready to go explore a dungeon or mine-shaft.
9.5/10
24/10/2018 12:04Posted by Dinoza
9.5/10

A bit too flashy, but I like it.

7/10
6/10

I see the theme you looking for but the staff (great looking one though), doesnt match the set ..at all, unfortunately
7/10
interesting . colors look great :D
6/10
Looks quite plain and npc-ish, sorry.
That's a nice Wrath death knight set. Could have used the original shoulders also. 8/10
7/10
I find it's hard to get a good panda set, but i think you've done a fine job. It's clean and simple. I like that :)
Colours match but mostly a full set of armour. With the weapons has a thematic farstrider outlawd warrior look. 6/10
8/10
Not bad at all. Everything match smoothly and you really looks like an shaman. Well done! *pat*
you could join the squad teaming up in the black temple (the npcs, not the raiders, if you know what i mean)
nice Mog! seeing covered skin on a bloodelf is not so usual =)
9/10
8/10, change the sword to a not glowy one and i'll give it a 10/10 ;)
8/10. You have the "lolz" factor indeed, your transmog made me laugh :D
I'd smack that belly button and spread it all over my face. 9/10
Please don't come near me, in game or in real life.

10/10
So many colors i'm confused.. but as a whole it kinda works. 8/10