Rate the transmog above you - part 14

9/10 I really like it, looks like a true shaman and looks amazing on an Orc, the only thing that bothers me and thats why its not a 10 are the weapons, they just dont fit I get what you tried, frost shock shamans etc. But I would check for better ones if I were you ^
10/10, Love it, there's so much fel in you, very fitting for a warlock.
10/10 itÂŽs like a common pandaren monk with stone fists :D I like it.
7.5/10

Overall pretty good, but I'd lose the helmet and maybe try get a more interesting chest. Otherwise good though and well matching.
6.5/10.

The belt, weapon and gloves just seem really out of place and it just ruins it. Other than that it looks good.

Not sure what the theme is but looks pretty decent. 7/10

7/10, Pretty cool but the cloak and Lightbringer tabard does not match it really.

@Julia

8.5/10 really nice, totally into the void elf theme imho :slight_smile:

3/10, I know it’s a Horde transmog and all, but personally I think it’s a bit lame and I’ve seen it too many times already. It also feels like you just want to show off that you got the Aggramar sword, but having a flaming titan sword of death makes the rest of your mog look even more pathetic since the sword is a 10 on the epic scale while the rest of your set is a 3 at best.

By the way, my armory is fake news since the illusion on my sword is different than what it actually is (my illusion is red and not blue).

4/10 man tbh
the fire throws me off why is it there
why am I looking at your toes also

Hmm pretty cool
7/10

Decent match but I think you can find a better pair of shoulders.

6 / 10

@Gombaa, 6/10 not to my liking. You got the colorsheme down to a tee, but i see this as a priest set, not a firemage.

Hmm, I’d say somewhere around 7-8/10. It looks good but not dashing and some things could match better. Maybe add a dark purple cape?

6/10 looks classic-ish but nothing really special or catchy, also might’ve looked better on another race

Good transmog but I don’t feel it fits a Druid. I would expect a Druid to have more Green/Earthy colours. To me your character looks more like a Warlock.

I’m going to go for 7/10. It’s a good transmog but I just don’t think it fits a Druid.

@Teknetia

Looking good, very hunter’ish

8 / 10

Your shoulders are a bit white compared to the rest, and the brown on the legs doesn’t match the blackish on the belt, but I see what you’re going for.

5.5/10

Looks good, realy good. Not something I would choose for an Elf but still good. 9/10

As for mine, unfortunetly armory doesn’t show shield transmogged into artifact :frowning:

Looks pretty good, can’t really fault it other than there’s no headpiece.

9/10