Rate the transmog above you - part 14

6/10.

Pretty much a full set and the tabard doesn’t go. But I do like the set xd.

Is my mog so ugly noone wanted to rate it?!

I wont cry, i promise.

7/10

It is nice but it is just a full set after all.

1 Like

I like the savage feel, and who doesn’t love a nice blue mog. Not really sure how much see the full look on a nelf though. Overall few complaints, 8/10.

My mog is based around a proud belf who is an ambassador to the Zandalari.

8/10, I do like the theme quite a bit. But IMO the bow and head lets it down a bit.

9/10 Because there’s some green on your arms.

Doesn’t match at all imo, everything is just in a different colour and theme 2/10

I would say a 7/10, I think the Tabard distracts too much from the rest of a well matched set. I really would like it if it had that same green/yellow look as the rest of your set.

Its a nice set, you used magma plated for a lot of slots.
I could imagine better shoulders to go with that set that are in the game and swords too. You should look up some.
Overall its evil and meancing which dk should be, the helm gives me chills. I give it a 7/10

8/10 that is pretty nice. I am not sure i have seen that mog before at all.

As simple as your outfit looks, I realise a lot of thought has gone into working the pieces together to give a very classic fantasy look. I think it’s actually pretty cool and would happily score a 8.5/10

To me, you remind me of a Final Fantasy Black Mage, which considering you’re a plate wearer, just shows the fine detail you went into, to make your chars look. Good job!

3/10 Your obviously going for a firey look. The helm, belt and shoulders (partial to the shoulders wether they suit or not) are such a mismatch. They clash so hard and spoils the theme your going for. I’m sorry to be rude.
I’m sure heroic firelands offers the dark red colours. Hopefully thats what your aiming for, it will look so much better.

Crap :frowning: I didn’t realise it looked that bad to people. I had been mixing elements from two/three sets from Firelands and thought it worked.

While at first I thought you were being harsh for the sake of it, once I calmed down I can see what you mean. I’ve been struggling to get the right boots that go with the main body, but the plans are not on the AH and I have even tried to find the actual boots for sale, but obviously noone is wasting their mats to make them.

I guess I will go back to either going with a frost/ice theme or might try one of the more nightmare style DK looks.

To the next poster, can you please not score what I have on and rate Dhovick’s Transmog instead.

Cheers,

Felix

I’ll Rate both of you :smiley: Dhovick 7/10 a simple yet nice transmog that fits a dwarf :slight_smile: . Felix your transmog is as said very fiery and I like that, fire reminds me of the best zone in the game - blackrock mountain. 8/10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are everybody too afraid to rate my BDSM themed transmog? :frowning:

1 Like

4/10. Almost cut myself from all the edge.

I am kinda new but wanna rate but how do i check people trans-mogs? I been away from WoW and its forum for 5 years, came back recently. ^^;

@Berserkoid, You look like a true Dwarf of the Dark Iron Clan. Too bad the helmet shaved your beard. 10/10.

You click people’s portairt to open their forum profile. Then you should find View Profile Button. It will direct you to their armory page. If there’s no button then you could also just go there manuly:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/<realm-name>/<character's name>

Your transmog doesn’t look special but it’s not bad. 8/10.

As for mine, I’m still trying to get the belt from Darkshore warfront but rng once a month is realy bad.

I really like the balance you’ve found with your whole look.

9/10 , I think you need to show an enchant of some kind on your weapon, to get the full marks.