Rate the transmog above you - part 14

pretty standard. red an burning hot.
be more creative =) 6/10

I like it! :smiley: everything fits pretty well together. ^^ 9/10

Yeah being an WotLK player originally, I have a lust for armour sets, but wanted to have something different from a typical DK set this time round. So making myself look like I have a Warrior plate set actually took me a few weeks to finally drop all the parts (the helm is not part of the set mind)

When Iā€™ve tried to mix stuff from different sets, Iā€™ve been told they donā€™t fit together/the colour is wrong. As your set has been scored highly, would you be ok to give me some advice on what you think I should look for when trying to build myself a mixed set up with please?

For the next poster, could you please rate Sadgirlxxā€™s transmog rather than mine, as I only recently got my latest set scored and donā€™t want to be scored until I work out what to attempt next?

Thanks,

Felix

For Sadgirlxx:
Iā€™m not really a fan sorry - youā€™ve definitely got a good base point, but I think its missing a little something (other than pants!). The head and weapon seems a little mismatched too.
Itā€™s a 6 for now. :frowning:

Kinda feel like you cheated by not having shoulders visible but otherwise quite different from a traditional rogue so good work
Iā€™ll give it an 8

i really like the dark visual. i beliebe the headpiece is not updated, otherwise it looks very out of style.
without head: 9/10
With head: 7/10

You look awesome, like a ninja. Weapons could be smaller, even a kantana would be brilliant with that mog.
Solid 8/10

Thatā€™s one badass looking shamy. 9/10. Wouldnā€™t mess with ya.

kinda looks like Robert Downey Jr plays captain hook xD

Needs shoulders and a different belt which pops red a bit more but a very good base

Would rate 7 for now

You look like the blood elf version of Evil Raiden (MK 11 hype!)

I like how you combined the dark black and red together with the weapons and the DH tattoos, however Iā€™m a bit nitpicky with the brown. IMO the belt can be replaced

8/10, good mog!

You bastard, you look simillar to my Human Paladin. Iā€™canā€™t rate it low but I donā€™t like the gloves. 9/10.

I think your pauldrons and weapon doesnt fit your robe and gloves, it does a little bit, but i would love to see more brownish details combined than silver ones. 8/10
i know what are you trying to achiev, but maybe try a little bit harder

i do like it, but the belt is odd in its colours.
id give you a good 8/10

Iā€™ve always loved these threads, so much inspiration and awesome sets going on.
Always end up making new lists of stuff to go hunt down on my own characters :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the amazing looks coming everyone!

4 Likes

9/10

The shoulders stick out a little, but otherwise a nice, minimalist and practical mog! I approve.

1 Like

I would never have put those pieces together as they really donā€™t match but somehow the overall look comes together to create something quite spectacular.

10/10 for making something completely different

Crowkeeper 10/10

Very shaman, I like it! 10/10

10/10 got me drunk.

1 Like

9/10 got that hill climber/yeti slayer thing, i like it.