Rate the transmog above you - part 14

That helm with those shoulders and chest just doesn’t match. :x 6/10

1 Like

Very nice mog with nice colours, it would look better if there was no red colour on robe and full white instead, but it’s great though.

Dark and simple

8/10

I like it! Wouldn’t look out of place on one of the NPCs somewhere, and that’s a good thing! 10/10

@Pinchpenny Nice clothes, awful claws. 6/10.

6/10, because well its pretty much a full set so I can’t rate the originality. But i think there are better weapons to use with that set than the one you have now.

Need a better chestpiece

6.5/10

The weapon doesn’t fit at all. Looks too much like an Orc weapon for a Draenei to wield, especially a LF Draenei.

The rest is fine but it is mostly just the Pally class hall set.

Without the weapon 7/10, with the weapon 5/10.

You kinda reminds me of an elite, heavy armored rangari :astonished:
My mog isnt really a mog tho, its simple but you can rate me if you want to, i Just wanted to share my opinion about Teknetia, its absolutely rare for draenei to dress like that, atleast among players and i couldnt resist to rate it :grin: 9/10 ofc,would be 10 if you had a bow instead of the gun

1 Like

A nice combo of warfront armor and shado-pan hat

9/10

[Next person can skip me]

I’d never made that connection but I absolutely love it and may have to integrate it into the char’s backstory.

I’m personally not a fan of bows with M Draenei cause it just looks a bit boring but the way Draenei reload guns is super cool, they do the same with crossbows but crossbows are a bit boring IMO.

I may change the gun though, I like Titanstrike but not sure if it fits.

9/10 very nice. Really ret paladin style. Gj :slight_smile:

I really like that transmog! I get where you were going with the shirt but i personally think it would look better without it. But overall, very nice! 9/10

1 Like

Love it! Perfect look for a Highmountain Shaman 10/10!

I can see you’re going on a tribal queen look

9/10

Im a big fan of combining cloth armor with the alliance set, plate and cloth together for a caster looks awesome. The frostweave parts go well with the alliance tabard, but not a fan of the exposed thighs.

8/10 looking good!

8/10, great Alliance themed mog, with a nice consistent colour scheme, but unfortunately your mace and shield really don’t fit in with the rest. They’ve got the right colours but the lighter shades clash with the rest of the getup.

1 Like

Wow, those feet though.

Love it, can’t think of any complaints other than maybe the shoulders don’t fit a Draenei perfectly, they look a bit too Orcish but for a Shaman it works.

9/10, those feet are amazing

Nice mog :slight_smile: You look like a russian sniper in Siberia (maybe i’m bias cos of russian accent blizz gave to some draenei). Too bad there isn’t a collar with blue pearl :confused:

9,5/10

*i’m still looking for hands and feet in ICC so those two are kinda temporary solutions :slight_smile:

Very good transmog. Just my style. Simpel and styleish. Very good.
Perhaps the belt is slightly off ? Like it have a pattern that dont fit the legs.
Beside that, super cool. 9/10