Rate the transmog above you - part 14

6/10 Not really my style but it’s a pretty good simple mog. The glasses and the white shirt kinda take away from the dark theme though.

Looks badass! 10/10!

Natural, tree boi… 10/10…

You gonna rate me? Muhahaha, you don’t know what i am :^)

It’s a great looking mog for a shaman but it’s to shaman looking for a rogue 7/10.

1 Like

8/10 Solid warlock mog.

looks good hahaha! 8/10!

1 Like

I’m gonna reply to Chornoboh because the poster above me replied to someone else.

Looks like a Ninja/Assassin. Cannot see anything wrong with it. 10/10.

1 Like

Nice survivalist mog, like a rangari
9/10

1 Like

8/10 homage to you being a tribesmen orc and repin the frostwolf clan. I like it.

1 Like

Colorwise, it all matches perfect i’d say.
But i personally think for Alliance there should be a blue version of it.
Still… i’d give it a 10/10
(which is something i don’t hand out often)

Well it all matches but it’s just a full set and I’m not a huge fan of full sets. I like the alliance colors though:) 6/10

The Golden Absolution Shoulderpads go really well with the Lightforged Rep tabard, same with the Abso gloves and belt!

Just dont really like the headpiece, chest and pants you chose, doesnt fit the golden theme you were going for. But as I hover over the other parts it reads that you transmogged it into something else?

Im probably seeing a mix of your old and new transmog pieces put together, 6/10 for now as Ill have to check Whitechapel out another time and see the real transmog you were going for :smiley:

Dawncastle is always cool
The mog really looks fitting for a knight, without the shoulders seeming off-duty

10/10

1 Like

Traditional orcish shaman, looks lovely man!

10 / 10

2 Likes

10/10 for having a 100% druid vibe about it.

1 Like

Feels like a Hunter from dark, shadows… That’s really cool! 10/10

I get more of a shammy wibe from your transmog, but i do like the theme. 6/10 for the looks but not very rogue like. :slight_smile:
My own is also a “theme” more then a class related look.

1 Like

9/10 - to be fair, I think this is an amazing mog, as you look like a spartan, however I think it would be more fitting to a warrior, hence why you get -1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice work! Solid 9!

Tried my hand at a Goblin Paladin…on a leather wearer…um…

Kind of reminds me of Dragon Age templars, looks really good! 9/10 from me
I feel like the weapons could have been a better pick for a Paladinish transmog