Rate the transmog above you - part 14

PANDA + SAMURAI = I like it 8/10

I believe thats a full set
Srry 6/10

No its not a full set :confused: but returning to ur mog … its weird this mask dont looks well with ur hair style , i like only schoulders here 4/10
Edit: yeah i know purple is better but dont drop from ivus yet :smiley:

8/10 Waist for RP purposses is okish,but i think doesnt fit for the greenish colour…

You looks so bluish,paladin weird…4/10

Something not quite right 5/10

love it! 10/10 but please change the weapon

Sexy. 10/10

1 Like

Haha you again, I think I commented on your look in another forum :grin:

I’m going to give you a 10 because it fits your class and looks really different, but not stupid-different. Unique, which is hard.

1 Like

I like Kung Fu Panda so i give you 9/10
PS: something not quite right with my transmog on my profil so check it in full form here ^^ htt ps://imgur.com/a/6eBrWuU

I have a weakness for undead warlock sets. Such an iconic combination, and you also did it so well. You get a 10/10 for that!

N’zoth is proud of you.
9/10

Lunaer: I see you are currently still leveling so can´t really judge if your gear is not “final” but atm you look like decent forset druid anyway =) I love fist weapons wish I could have them as a priest … overall everything seems to match and maybe I would just add something outstanding but even the look of a druid defended by nature itself is nice 8/10 not bad!

I dont know what to thing about this mog …
Maybe in shadow form looks better 5/10

Yes it´s made purely for shadowform :wink: (skip me and rate Kordii - I just replied)

You just could rate me :slight_smile:

Kordii- 9/10. Perfect look for an undead demolock! Just losing 1 point coz it would be nice if your grimoire had fel green accents rather then purple…but Im just being really picky here! :wink:

8/10, matches pretty good but weapons could be a bit better

Malfurion is that you?! 10/10

About my mog: I am “Priestess of de Bwonsamdi

1 Like

Primarily a BoDA tier set and shield, with an off-set dagger and the Darkspear tabard. It fits well together as such. The shield and tabard tie together very well. 7/10