Rate the transmog above you - part 14

It’s aight 5/10.

Meh nothing interesting 5/10

Pretty typical undead garb, but it still looks decent - I love the belt! 9/10

I like it looking like ready start some bar fights 10/10

1 Like

I don’t know what to say. I can’t say that i like it but i can’t say i don’t like it too. I don’t know let me give 7/10. I feel like i did liked it more then i hated it.

Looks more like a warlock than a mage. Also shoulders with green felfire don’t realy fit the purple set. 6/10.

"Look at you the boys playing soldier. " Who are you a Stormwind guard? I mean if this is the case, i mean if you are trying to look like a stormwind guard( whic is obvious) you are making it. I would give 8/10 i am not a big fan of your shield. But if this isn’t the case then 4/10 i didn t like it one single bit.
(Btw i have a warlock mentality thats why i look like warlock rather then mage.)

8/10. Couple of colour clashes with the robes and shoulder pads, but otherwise a very consistent theme that just shouts “Zandalari, I’m one of you!” =3.

I think tabard doesn’t fit with the rest of the set but yeah when i take it as whole i can easily say that i like it 8/10

This mog dont looks nice , change that schoulders for sure 4/10 .

8/10 - Looks nice

8/10 - The transmog in general looks good.

If it were my character I would:

• Change my cloak to the same colour scheme as the belt’s flap of cloth (red belt flap/red cloak)
  • The weapons are somewhat mismatched, one is extravagant and the other is simple; Considering the cleanliness of the transmog itself I would change my swords to simple but brutal looking swords/axes.

Weapons you could try: Ice-Rimed Chopper <-- That + red cloak + red flap is a matching colour scheme on several parts of your transmog.

Another good choice is Plundered Blade of Northern Kings.

Regarding my transmog: Just got a new weapon (main hand); Not 100% sure if it fits; Perhaps I didn’t have enough gold to buy myself a brand new tool? :smiley:

My previous transmog was a complete fluffy bear look but I recently got the heritage armour so the fluff has been tucked away. I especially like how the purple stripes in the boots fit the colour scheme of the rest of the armour. The boots or headpiece alone would be a complete mismatch with the rest of the heritage armour but the two pieces together make it fit(in my opinion).

8/10 I like it but this is not wow

10/10 Perfect for a warlock and everything matches !

Deathknights just always look so good!
8/10, imo an UHD looks better with a more vile, greeny touch.

9/10 I was expecting the monk class set when I saw your icon but was much more impressed! You made it look a lot more unique and it is perfect for a pandaren :slight_smile: Only thing I don’t like is the checkered shirt, but the rest looks very nice.

Quite liked it 8/10

7/10 An ok Void themed transmog, though the shoulders could have also been purple in my opinion.

I like head and belt , solid transmog 8/10

I am sick of rating your transmog and yet you didn’t sick of posting it :slight_smile: But whatever you put everything together so well they look like they are the pieces of same set. Here there is a big 8/10 for you

1 Like