Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Nice look goes well 8/10

9/10, very void elfy, looks very cool.

1 Like

8/10 alien shaman vibes with tentacles to please our overlord

1 Like

Go away troll.

Then you have 0 idea what demon hunters look like.

It’s certainly spooky! Although I kind of feel it needs a little contrast in there somewhere, despite the look. I’ll give it a solid 7.

Mine’s got a sheath on back (and hip) thing going for it for the tools - get my explorer vibe on!
https://imgur.com/qHJjywI

I really like this realistic look for goblins. For my taste I’d add bulkier boots and some discreet engineer glasses. Your belt choice is a 10.

8.5/10 pretty nicely put together.

1 Like

It has no glory to it. But over all it looks okay together so 6/10

Its probably full set but i love it +8/10

Did you missed me budy? Seems like you haven’t change anything. So i guess it is still 8/10 for me. You did well job with mixing the purple and green.

6/10. Just a full set with a random green staff, nothing too interesting.

I had to write it. Don’t get me wrong but where is the green on this staff? This is a fully yellow staff with some blue put on to it. But whatever
 I liked yours except weapons so 7/10

I mean green quality, not color.

9/10 Very shiny! Shame about the robes dulling toward the bottom end, but that’s a nitpick, since sometimes it’s difficult to find that perfect colour coordination.

Nice one 8/10

1 Like

I am not a fan of this transmog 6/10

Cool, 8/10

Lots of blue, but 15 different variations of it.
As if you just decided to make a blue mog and picked stand-alone cool-looking pieces 1 by 1 which contained a variation of the blue color, then slapped them all in one set.
But not only color-wise, this set is a complete clusterf**k thematically.
You’ve got the DK theme with skulls and spikes on shoulders, gloves, boots and icy looking pants. Then Vrykul chest, with paladin tabard and helm, which doesn’t fit at all.
4/10

I like it, though I’m not sure about weapons choice and the goggles.
I feel like there is a sense but I’m not getting it, if there’s some background to it I’d be interested to know it!

I’d say 7.5/10

EDIT: have you tried it with the Sunroc Mask? It would lose some character but definetely look cool!

You look like a male stripper dressed as a magician lol 6/10 for making me laugh ^^

I was going for an undead Tyrael (from diablo)