Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Well done!

5/10 Not wholly original for a paladin set to be golden from head to toe - quite literally in fact, as both the eyes and the hair are golden as well. Also the usage of the minimalist armor is a bit tacky for my tastes. And I say that because I like mogs to be sexy without the need for smutty.

Coming to think of it yea. That mustache has this Freddie Mercury vibe… Hmmm, nice.

As for Sunburst, I like it (especially the belt) though I kind of feel it’s too complex, in the way it has too many details of the same colors, it kind of looks like a jumpsuit.

I think 7/10

What are you tamer of lions ??
Solid RP mog 7/10

Not terrible, but honestly couldn’t tell you from a random Forsaken NPC.
5/10

egmmmmmm I dont know… Looks like lvl 16 vanilla leveling player.

4/10

7/10

Somewhat badass, especially with those shoulders.

I dont like feet, 5/10

8/10, pretty cool and unique, I like the vrykul kinda look

Oh my… :smirk:
10/10

10/10 zandalari look amazing most of the time but your transmog is perfect.
I’d maybe change the weapon and offhand but that’s just me :slight_smile:

1 Like

9/10

Simple, yet cool and menacing. The blue lights go well with the DK eyes, too :smiley:

1 Like

10/10 fits perfectly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really a fan - 4/10

Very very minimalistic it works but it’s a little boring 8/10

Nice, though I’m not sure I like the tabard. It kind of needs it but I think another one could work better. Perhaps the Argus one?

Anyway, a solid 8/10, feels like a proper character of a story

1 Like

9/10 I like it alot, you look like a proper magician and the name is very fitting too! Simple mogs aren’t usually my style but that looks awesome!

1 Like

I think your mog looks fantastic. It all works really well together. You’ve also chosen one of my favorite T’uure appearances to go with it! 10/10!

1 Like

It’s a very good xmog, the volumes of the armor are nice and a pleasure in the overall figure. The colors match and are voidy enough, swords are cool and all.

I’m giving you a 9/10 just because of personal taste, I feel like it’s a bit too much detailed and in some way, a bit generic. But from an objective point of view I’d say 10/10, I don’t feel like anything could be changed or made better, everything’s at his right place.

1 Like

You look like some back alley magician. Simple and good looking! 7.5/10

Next time 1 post on the thread? :wink: