Rate the transmog above you - part 14

I feel the druid vibes, but the weapon feels off, or is it just the armoury showing the purple instead of the red? o.O

8/10

9/10, almost exactly how I’d imagine a Nightborne warlock. The belt just looks a bit low quality, but could be my perception. Would probably be 10/10 without staff but with a dagger + offhand

8/10, I only dislike the hood, doesn’t fit thematically.

1 Like

well
 well
 well
 5/10 not into sl*t mogs.

Says the guy/cow literally wearing only a belt and a totem :smiley: 6/10 still

Scary! Would hide in a corner behind boxes 8/10

well im a tauren :smiley:

dont rate me

hehe 10/10 just how a cow should be.

1 Like

U look like an NPC, 8/10

I’m not a fan of the daggers there, also the Silverhand tabard doesn’t seem too apropriate lorewise :stuck_out_tongue: but I can see why you use it for the colours.

7/10

That’s the dark portal event tabard which has the same model as the also no longer obtainable argent dawn tabard.

But anyway I rate your transmog 7/10
It’s very simple and I kinda like it but it doesn’t blow me away

8 / 10 cause it is “just” a set
and it looks more like frost than unhol

i can transmogg my MojoHunter Set once blizz fixx its legs piece

SKIP ME

It’s actually 3 sets bro.

Head,Chest and legs panda gladiator
Shoulders and belt mythic antorus
Hands and boots gladiator antorus recolor (didn’t like the spikes on the mythic version)

But I guess if you didn’t notice it I’ve combined them pretty well^^

SKIP ME

Looks great Kurasa, I know you said to skip but that’s easily a 10!

For Talinwyn; it’s decent in a classic RPG skimpiness sort of way - although I do think the gold looks a bit odd with blue skin. Maybe a 7?

1 Like

You look like someone who sells Beverage’s in Booty Bay or Ratchet!

8/10

My Transmog is abit about abit of lore about my Character in the WoW Universe!.

Kazmodeus Is a follower of Sylvanas.

After that Sylvanas Grand Apothecary Putress Died.
She was looking for a new " Grand Apothecary "
After seeing Kazmodeus efforts on Argus against the Burning Legion, She knew he was the one to replace Putress.
However, Kazmodeus is on Saurfang and the rebels side, but acts loyal to Sylvanas til the time is Right to act!, at that time he will face Sylvanas.

[The Red Theme was made by one of Sylvanas Tailors to resemble THE HORDE, the Staff is wrong on the Armory, Im not having a Enchant Illusion if it shows that!, but its the Red Staff from Archimonde in HFC!]

1 Like

Do I see it correctly? Does your helmet clip through the collar? Overall I realy like your set, yellow eyes behind the veil look great. But you’ll get 9/10 becaue of the clipping.

1 Like

9/10, because I never give out a perfect score since it’d imply it can’t be improved. But it’s nice, gives the impression that you like exploring forests during the night, or to go into dark mines as an exploring magician.

I made a post earlier, but the person that was supposed to rate it didn’t respect the thread’s rules and didn’t comment on any of my transmogs so I’ll give it one more try since I bought some game time for gold so I could post in a certain thread.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/twilights-hammer/lextalionis

There, these are links to all of my characters. I do have other mogs, with my favorite being the wod s1 pala elite shoulders, but the rest of that set looked aweful so I never purchased all of it. (This was before the closet was a thing and you had to store it somewhere in order to mog into it, and I was running out of room.)

I’ve got rare enchant illusions like the demonic tyranny (2.4k+ 3v3/RBG rating reward in Legion), flames of ragnaros, winter’s chill, that midsummer dungeon enchant illusion and all of the enchant illusions you can get from the enchanting profession. So I’ll leave the imagination up to you what I’ve used on each one.

(PS:
The demonic tyranny illusion looks really thicc on some weapons and really thin and pale on some others, which you won’t be able to guess from these images unfortunately.)

9/10 for shaman god i love that set but its full set

P.S In game I have claws on both hands, in armory its bugged

So you only picked to rate one, eh? Well, that’s ok. I’ll just go at it one at a time then. I wanted to avoid the spam which is why I kept it to one post, but people aren’t giving me any other choice.

As for your mog, I’d have to give it an 8 out of 10. I understand the claws are bugged on armory, because you’ve mogged a two-hander into two one-handers with the artifact appearances, so the armory only shows the item slot for one of them as a consequence.
But it feels like your mog is showing too much skin for that kind of appearance, so it breaks the feeling of uniformity. The cloak mog looks awesome though, truly spot on.

PS:
For the person rating this mog, the sword’s handle has two crystals a little brighter red than the gear, which can’t be seen here on armory. Also the “eyes” in the front of the sword (it’s called Lionheart after all), are colored red too, which can be seen here on armory if you look closely. The demonic tyranny enchant illusion looks really thicc on the sword as well, which is the main reason for using it in the mog. Also got the big love rocket.

Skipping Ureshii. Has his profile hidden.
Can’t see your mog like that bro.
So I’ll rate you instead.
Simple but cool! Really fits a druid, you’ll transform anyway.
9/10

1 Like