Rate the transmog above you - part 14

I have the activity hidden. Not the profile. It’s armory, just check it. You just left-click on the avatar picture for this post, and two options will appear: View Activity and View Profile.
Choose profile. There, done.

If you still don’t like that option either, you can choose to go manually to the armory, and search for the character name. That’ll also get you to the same place. It’s only when you create a new tab by either clicking the scroll-wheel on the mouse or by right-clicking and opening the link in a new tab that it bypasses the options to view the activity or profile, and just goes straight to the activity.

You are a virgin 100% bruh. No one wants to rate your mog hihi :3

2 Likes

Grow up.-.

Sorry mate but it doesn’t work with your profile because you chose to make it hidden there’s no link to your armory profile. Even when I click yourname there’s not option to View Profile, only to View Activity.

So unless someone want to go extra step to manualy look you up in the armor you won’t get your tmog rated.

@Omril, you look like a samurai, I like it. 10/10.

2 Likes

If people don’t want to go to armory and just use the search function.
This is getting ridiculous though.

@Ureshii
Full set 1/10 .

1 point because it’s no longer obtainable.
-9 because there’s no creativity whatsoever behind a full set.

@Cedrad
7/10 very gilnean but also kinda strange looking in Worgen form :smiley:

1 Like

Ureshii -100/10

1 Like

stop being cute killing machine! 10/10

1 Like

20/10. +10 points for Kazzak royalty.

1 Like

@Jusa:

If it’s a complete premade set I don’t know what to rate except for the work of Blizz’ designers.
Well, the weapons match that set, no doubt about that but in general I find that rather funny looking instead of dangerous as a warriors set is supposed to be.
The shirt fits in quite well though but to me it even emphasizes the funny nature of your transmog. All in all it reminds me of Disney Land rather than a warrior in a world of warcraft. Sorry.

4/10

About me:

Since the armory doesn’t show it all, follow the link below please:

https://i.imgur.com/t4Mji3A.jpg

8/10 - It’s pretty cool, I like the colors of the mog. But the pants could be a bit better, the color doesn’t really go with the rest of the mog’s colors. I’m not that big on belts that cut off the tabard, but there’s not much to do about that I guess.
I like how it matches your pet, too!

wow… 10/10

1 Like

Great, love how over the top is it with that mask and the fiery color and whatnot.

9/10

1 Like

7/10

only cause it isnt a set i like the colours sadly the belt doenst fit and i hate barefoot :smiley:

9/10 amazing mog! :slight_smile:

eh 5/10?

I love the tunic but rest seems like just random pieces

7/10, like the overall looks, but the shield doesn’t fit that well imo.

shield on the armory is just a placeholder, in game its a mage tower skin
P.S for your mog pants are too low rez while top and belt are high. Therefore 8/10

Oh well, good to know. At least +1 point then :stuck_out_tongue: (would be nice to know how exactly it looks in game)

https://imgur.com/a/4zlUq0n :wink: