Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Yep, this is pretty cool :slight_smile: (as for my low-res pantsā€¦ yeah, unfortunately thatā€™s what happens when half the set is from TBC and the other half is Legion/BFA :stuck_out_tongue: Fun fact, these pants did have corresponding parts, but those were cloth/mailā€¦ it was a weird design choice for sure)

looks solid 7/10

@Drae:

Well, itā€™s mostly a premade set (Dreadnought) created by Blizzard.
I think those gauntlets donā€™t go very well with it even though theyā€™re part of that Dreadnought set.
Tabard and head piece fit very well though while that weapon doesnā€™t.
Although the skull matches your tabard its overall colour doesnā€™z fit in very well in my opinion.

After all Iā€™ll give it a

4/10

About me:

To make sure itā€™s the right transmog to be rated and so you have an impression of how it looks ingame, please follow the link below:

https://i.imgur.com/elBeJYe.jpg

I like it. Gives me that good old ā€œSavage Kalā€™Doreiā€ vibe. 9/10
Tho it wierds me out you dont seem to have any eyes o.o

1 Like

8/10 - I like it, nice samurai themed mog. Although it doesnā€™t feel very blood-elf-y (in a lore perspective) it still looks pretty cool :slight_smile:

5/10 - I like the general style with chest and tattoos, but I think those oversized glowy shoulders really donā€™t fit.

Yeah itā€™s ok and it looks good together. It just needs a little of that bright yellow on some shoulders to bring it all together and maybe make it pop. But Iā€™d say itā€™s 90% of the way there and it makes sense on a druid. 7/10

Pretty cool! Very Alliance, and very Monk - canā€™t fault it! 10/10

cute killing machine. 10/10!

(p.s: gz on your plastic surgery^^)

1 Like

Akunda, elemental shaman, I get your blue lightning- like thing going on, but i think you could electrify it even more, shoulders in particular seem to be off, altho they do match the colour scheme!

Otherwise 7/10 for planning and going thru with the look!

1 Like

I really like your look I would maybe change the daggers a bit but a solid 9/10

1 Like

You have the best warglaive mog in the game and an armour mog that complements it with those shoulders. The helm looks a bit odd though but thatā€™s personal preference I guess. Iā€™ll give It a 9.

You look huge and fearsome 10/10

1 Like

Profile above me is hidden so Iā€™ll rate the guy before

It looks great and very intimidating but itā€™s a full set so Iā€™ll have to leave it at 7/10 .

Those weapons make you look like a total savage btw !

3 Likes

amazingā€¦ just amazing :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

10/10

1 Like

You have really captured the Shaman core with your transmog.

A strong 10/10! Great job =)

1 Like

I really like apart from the belt so 9.9/10

1 Like

Lovely over the top demonic, 10/10

1 Like

Has that real natural nature theme which suits moonkin and resto specā€™s giving you 10/10 for a real fresh look.

1 Like

@ Nantosuelta
Simple, yet cool transmog you got there. You look absolutely brutal and the last thing I would wanna mess with.

Your transmog is right up my ally and I absolutely love it!

A strong and solid 10/10

1 Like