Rate the transmog above you - part 14

This is one of the most unique transmog i’ve seen. 10/10 there isn’t a one single thing that i didnt like. Good job

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_smiling_eyes::hugs:

Please rate Thromendus thanks.

Thank you so much! I have 18 complete custom sets like this one here that I’ve spent hours upon hours to create. All with a different theme and feeling.

Rate Thromendus not me!

1 Like

Really really nice you have a diff colour mountain king type of thing going on I really like it. 9/10

Oops, got the memo. Rated Throm as well.

1 Like

Nice II do like that set myself, I also have it on my war paired with that spear we got from broken shore event it actually works well. 7/10

I like your look not to sure on tabard but still a good 9/10

You do look quite good but i am not %100 sure about the weapon. But yeah nice one james

9/10

I love it all apart from shoulders to bright and fel locky for a mage so 9/10

More suited to a human with the tabard but still good 8/10

beside it being a full set I like it! 9/10

1 Like

Pretty nice bulky tribal stuff, 8/10

It’s OK, definitely not the most interesting mog to look at but it fits the druid theme well. Solid 7!

You’re a cute little goblin lady with a bar brawler theme, you’d fit perfectly in Booty Bay :joy: 10/10

1 Like

I like your mog but the totem is extra. (all fiery and big wooden totem) just for your totem it is 9/10.

About my mog I am extra toxic shaman :stuck_out_tongue:

@Akundaera

You look awesome! I’m not sure about the helmet, but other than that it is a solid 9/10! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You wouldnt look out of place as a boss in Ulduar 10/10

1 Like

7/10 I have seen that mog or very similar ones a lot of times, but it looks pretty cool.

That helm is really creeping me out. You look totally druidic though so it’s obviously working. I’m not sure about the staff though. A solid 9 for everything else!

Looks amazing 10/10

@Kurasa

Everything matches colour and designwise.
I cannot find a flaw even though I’m looking for one :stuck_out_tongue:
So I can’t give you less than a solid 10/10!
Great job dude! :slight_smile:

1 Like