Rate the transmog above you - part 14

Looks very good. I like the use of a Wrath helm with otherwise Legion Armour. Reminds me a bit of the dwarf horseman of the apocalypse.

I’m a fan of capes but that’s personal preference. Hence 9/10

1 Like

Woops. Posted on my classic character.
^See above post

Thank you so much Tsuzaki! I AM using a cape though :stuck_out_tongue: a dark green one called :"[Dreadlord’s Tattered Wingcover]", but it’s hard to see it from that angle.

Rate Tsuzaki NOT me!

At

Well, according to WoWHead your head and shoulder pieces belong to another set than the rest you have transmogged. And you know what? Yours looks much better then the “actual” one which is designed by Blizz.
It all matches very well and I also like the way it looks in general.
Weapons also fit in very well.

All in all I’ll give it a

9/10

I can now proudly present my brand new “Drustvar Battle Suit”! (please follow the link below) :point_down:t4:
https://i.imgur.com/WwxYG9N.jpg

I actually created it in march already.
It took many transmog runs through Tomb of Sargeras. I even raised a transmog-shaman to 110 to increase my chances on those shoulder pieces.
Since retreiving those pants from Uldir Mythic turned out to be quite hopeless, I changed my profession from alchemy to leather and raised my skill to 150 for about 60k gold. Still took a number of transmog runs in order to collect the needed 250 sanguicells to craft those pants.
It never took that much effort and time for me to finish a transmog set I created. That’s why I’m a little bit proud to have it done now. Hope you like it. :relaxed:

1 Like

It looks really awesome. :smiley:
You look like some kind of hero NPC / dungeon boss in Drust Var, very nice transmog and evreything fits well together.

10/10, easily. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All i can say is Yar!, Where to next cap?!
8.5/10 Pirate theme

Went with somewhat of a Sylvanas’s Rebel theme!.

Info
Kazmodeus was a Sylvanas Loyalist, and would do anything she ordered him to do!.

He was there when Garrosh fell, at the Downfall of The Lich King and alot more!.

He did everything for her, yet she sighed at him but still called him her champion besides Nathanos.

Seeing how She yelled " You are all… NOTHING "
Made Kazmodeus re-think all the things he’s done in the name of the Banshee Queen, but she appreciated none of it but a Sigh

He now feel like she’s been using him for her own plans!.
And will take none of it anymore.

Now Kazmodeus, went to his old Alchemy lab and started to experient on cloth and bones and some plate.

Now he seeks revenge for her Betrayal of the Horde!.

The Bones sticking out of the Helmet and on the shoulders represent the ones he killed in her name.
The Shoulder Feathers represents her symbol of Ravens!

1 Like

Looks great Kaz (great name btw)! Solid theme and great colours - 10/10

I decided to defect. Heard the inns in Stormwind are MUCH nicer… :wink:

Barmaid, I like that theme. It’s interesting 10/10

1 Like

9/10 looks really great. The only thing that kinda bugs me is the belt. There surely must be a better fitting one imo.

@Kurasa
Damn dude! You look like one of the four horsemen! If I were to nitpick something, I think a different weapon with runes on it, like the starting weapon for Death Knights would fit more though. Apart from that I love everything about your mog! Seriously well done! 9/10

1 Like

Oh wow you look like a king of the mountain. True dwarven warrior love it: 10/10.

1 Like

Looks like a special ops of the Stormwind army. I like it. 8/10

Its ok.
Really “For the Horde” theme. 7/10

6/10

Maybe removing the helm will make you look better

4/10. For a Fury Warrior in general, the red theme is definitely nothing crazy. Going for these easy to get mogs (which dont fit a gnome, due to size…) wasnt such a great idea. Love the naked chest tho. Try this on an orc or something?

I like the armor but I’m not a big fan of the staff. The gold just doesn’t fit. 8/10.

1 Like

That’s amazing Gemil! Can’t fault it! 10/10

(The weapon illusion is showing up wrong in the armory for mine, the claws should be “Poisoned”)

9/10 - Because I personally dislike fist weapons. But the mog really has some “horde captain” wibe to it…

1 Like

10/10 Really love it and fits a void elf, giving out a void warlock-ish theme, in contrast to the blood elven warlocks

1 Like

7/10 good but not “WOW”.