Rate the transmog above you part 3

Full set.. Hard to rate, but I guess Blizzard gets a 10 for designing it? ;)
8/10 The blue and black looks good but the red on the robe kinda throws it off a bit. Good overall.
Very unique, i like it! 9/10
very original, but i like the matching head out of ulduar with this set

because of that 6/10
matches your skin color. Tabard matching is hard so its a plus 8/10
Oh how I wish Blizz would give us updated versions of the old gears. But it’s still a very pretty mog. 8,5/10
Similar to mine xD one of my favourite sets! 9/10
8/10
I like it ! but maybe another staff that fits a little bit more ^ . ^
8/10
It’s nice and simple, not sure about the dagger though. 7,5/10
I like the choosen them, but i'm a little bit confused.

This transmog seems to be designed for a Shadow Priest, yet you are (on the armory) in holy spec?

Well, I will say 7/10 for a Holy Priest but 9/10 for a Shadow Priest.
I like the matching set, however that shiny off-hand attacked my eye with a flash attack, but maybe thats how armory shows it, and it looks different in-game.

I'd say 8/10.
@Reveran 8/10 :) It's too much grey for me :)
Really nice looking shadow priest. Love the purple shades.

9/10
You look like a cross between a twilight cultist and a mage, kinda fits the draenei (that has been very bad). 8/10
@Thôriel Looks pretty good 7/10
Jaimee :
!@#$ mog + classic void elfe chest,
Can't stand it.
3/10 because color match.
My rating isn't representative because I hate %^-* mog so much, so If the next person can rate you, it's nice.

Thöriel :
Look like something people could wear everyday.
I like the fact that ur set isn't unicolor, but you should aim for less shiny spaulders.
8/10
@Etoile pretty simple, It fit yourself as Nightborne 9/10, there is color of weapon, maybe you don't have, as white-gray and 10/10 :) I am on phase without robe, but nice pants :)
@Hauhet I think your mog is amazing...I like shiny and exagerated mogs and yours looks so cool... 10/10 for me ... by the way, I need that helmet and shoulder pads lol....
@Hauhet I like it. The colors and design of the various pieces flow well togheter 8/10