Rate the transmog above you part 3

8/10 Pretty good twist on that shoulder set. I like the heavy mace and pants sort of look. Makes you look less like you are gonna hold a sermon and instead be out on the battlefield.
7/10.. I guess... there is not that much to rate here lol
7/10
Boots don't really fit the upper half of the TMog and imho it gives a bit off a bit of a mage-y vibe, still very solid mog.
7/10 looks pretty undead, reminds me of Yorick of league of legends, on photo the hat doesn't look good but i suppose looks better on the game itself.
Mace + gloves doesn't really fits. Overall it were a nice mog and pretty cool to see some red mog on priests out there. :D 8/10 ! <3
Awesome looking set.

9/10
8/10 Nice set but the Tabard looks completely out of place
It's pretty basic, but effective at what it's trying to do. I like it! 7/10
9/10 for liking purple too!
Looks nice but the chest is off, would look 100x better with the purple dress from AQ40, showing those arcane tattoo's would rock it.
the heritage headpiece make it look great tho.

8/10
The helmet ruins it all. 6\10
Not really into slutmogs but yours looks pretty cool for a slutmog so 7/10
15/10/2018 21:28Posted by Zaxle
Not really into slutmogs but yours looks pretty cool for a slutmog so 7/10

6/10 it doesn't really seem to fit together very well. Maybe looks better in game?
8/10 really sick, just don't like those shoulders. Rest is perfect imo
8/10. Cool looking especially with that bald head :p,
Dont like the mace tho
7/10 classic set that can't go wrong. Not sure about that off-hand though, does not seem to fit the theme.

6/10

Full 7th legion looks decent as a set but then it's designed too. Most props come from having the patience to farm it all.
I like the fact you've combined separate pieces of gear to make a good look.

8/10 for being imaginative
6.5/10

You're staff doesn't quite match the colour theme, but i do like Simple Priestess look you're going for.
@Ry purple can't be wrong :) 9/10 looks a bit casual robe, but not bad overall.