Rate the transmog above you part 3

Hello! Last night i completed the amazing quest-line and logged out.
Couple of hours later when i logged in i was shocked how ridiculous my
character looks with the dagger/off-hand from Uldir bosses. Can someone
recommend a 2H staff or whatever that looks good with the heritage armor
set PLZ!

It’s hard to tell exactly but I have stats, that a lot of TBC items will do this job. Go in Shatt vendor on 2nd floor near A’dal :slight_smile: Cost gold and have some unique items.

And as belf 10/10 I really like set.

Thanks man i think i got it ---- >>> https://www.wowhead.com/item=34337/golden-staff-of-the-sindorei

Decent looking set. Personally not sure about the bright green bits, but I’ll still give you a solid 7/10.

8/10 it seems to take a bit of work to put it together. :+1:

10/10 love it

I am after that set 11/10 … It’s hard to get and fit you perfect as draenei! :slight_smile:

I like it. A bit superhero-like. 9/10

7/10 , kinda feels not finished with the left hand empty and dagger in right hand

in shadow form will give you 9/10, /tabard, shirt/, but out of form will give you 7/10 and same reason /tabard,shirt/ :smiley:

Blizzard kill a bit transmog for shadow and should know it.

I like it, i never saw it on a priest before :slight_smile: 8/10

That’s a little bit of a mess and it doesn’t really match. 4/10

9/10. Think the boots and helm could be slightly better matched

Looks nice! Everything fits and it’s looks good on a undead. :slight_smile: 9/10.

Simple theme, but hard to get helmet
9/10

8/10 atmospheric, I like it.

I still can’t learn to see draenei as shadow priest, I meet them so rare, on top of that to be male /doble rare/. But @Absolomn you got 9/10 there is some good greenish tabards to discard a bit of white on chest. :slight_smile:

Well you look a bit more like a witch doctor/warlock combo not a priest but i like it :smiley: 7/10!

Well you can’t really go wrong with the BE heritage armour as its a great set from Blizz but its unfortunately really common. Also always looked more like Paladins armour to me.

Either way 7/10

Color theme is there, but you look like a Druid to me.

7/10