Rate the transmog above you part 3

8/10 - it’s very well matched, but it is a set to start with.

…I don’t have a lot to work with at my level, and I suspect my flowery headband is going to go away in a few hours when Lunar Festival ends :sob:

7.5/10 - seems like a very flowery priest, but nonetheless decent for your level and fitting for a worgen hehe

7/10, Nice set but the gold lining doesn’t go with the rest of it.

1 Like

10/10, Beautiful, well done. It is aesthetically pleasing thanks to being so colour co-ordinated.

1 Like

Beautiful and dangerous at the same time, that’s great. However, I feel like this is more something for a Shadow than a Disc.

8/10

2 Likes

7/10 -1 for being horde and -1 for being a tree burner.

1/10

Because wearing full set, using night elf themed set on a human and… well… that ding dongy thing which is supposed to be a belt looks absolutely horrible on human male (but this one is not his fault as he just wears full set).

I would change at least belt, helm and staff, rest could work as it is.

1 Like

I am a high priest of Elune, hope that helps and yes males and humans can be high priests of Elune. The rating is very accurate.

@Swemalin looks a bit naked for my taste. but overall give you 9.5/10 just because that.

Looks okay, not sure about the glorified toilet though
5/10

I am really a fan of the alliance warfront set :3
I am not quite sure about the shoulders tho
9/10
:blush:

Too many flash bits for my taste, sorry! Not too sure about the head either, the horns protruding from it does not look good.

4/10

Pretty cool but would be more fit for a mage imo.

Still 8/10

The leggings and shoes look so weird, does it look like that in game too? That sharp like from leggings to shoes

7/10 abit too simple for me

Like it 10/10

@CEHHNC 9/10 - Simple, clean… just works :slight_smile:

6,5/10. Not bad, but not quite my stile, fancy robes just don’t fit on dead people if you ask me.

8/10 (9/10 If shoulders and robe aren’t from same in game set - too lazy to check)

Only room for improvement in my opinion would be weapon choice, doesn’t fit / complete the theme really well

1 Like

I give it a 10/10

well combined 3 pieces of armor. 10/10 for your work