Rate the transmog above you! V7

7.5/10
9/10 you look Great :D
You look like a big bad wolf 10/10
8/10 - can't go wrong with the classics
You look way too serious. I prefer silly looks. 4/10
Looks too poor for me, looks like a mid lvl 23 mage tbh, altho it fits a gnome 2/10
thats one cool transmog...9/10
Stylish, well put together. 7/10
23/08/2018 19:24Posted by Daniur
8/10 - can't go wrong with the classics

Gonna break the rules here because there's no way in hell that mog should get 4/10

9.5/10 Love the colours and bone theme -0.5 cus the boots aren't as great as the rest. Very creative
Gimme your best shot. Do i get any 10s?
7/10 - Its a personal thing but tabards?

I do like the colours and general style though :)
To poster below me please rate Silvessa and not me

@Hurtbulle

Since Knoby randomly decided he's too good for rating I'll rate you :)

I really like your blood elf theme and I love how unique it is with the cloak/boots/gloves/shoulders - 9/10, mostly because for it to be a 10 it needs to be something that makes me jump out of my chair hehe.

To poster below me please rate Silvessa and not me
@Silvessa
Not my style but it matches and looks Good :D 9/10
@Natyya

As dark looks go you're not going to beat that. I'd suggest the Ebonhold Boots but the style looks awful on Night Elves. Not a fan of that cowl - why they don't just give us the Dark Ranger style hood already I'll never know. 7/10
Yea, changed few things, i think it fits better.
@Lirithiel
This is one of The better mogs i have seen. 9,5/10 <
Matching green colours would be a better choice imo

5/10
I love it, very well put together. 9/10, something about the gloves I don't like.

It's not showing my cloak properly, it's a tattered green cloak from wod. My bow is kinda blocking the view, I'm wearing green chosen dead pants
The posture of your forsaken kinda ruins the armory pose, I like it though, seems kinda "rotten" and very appropriate to a forsaken hunter, minus the gnomish goggles ;) so a 9/10 from me. I loathe engineering goggles, sowwy.
Wow! Just simply amazing.
All works well together. 9+
26/08/2018 23:49Posted by Boghulq
Wow! Just simply amazing.
All works well together. 9+

You look like a savage! Shame it's not a good view of the weapon 7/10