Rate the transmog above you! V7

I like it, very hunterish. Oversized shoulders on humans make you look a bit lordly too :p very bleak coloring though but ill give you a 7 sir. Not a fan of the bow
9/10 i like it had that tmog in my hear for while too will prob soon try to collect it also
Tabard stands out and gun doesn't fit your set, so I'm afraid I'll have to give you a 6/10 my friend.
Aldru

Not much hunter alike in my opinion, big sword I would prefer a Staff or polearm. Looks more like a Paladin or Warrior.

3/10
02/09/2018 15:05Posted by Krashnaak
Aldru

Not much hunter alike in my opinion, big sword I would prefer a Staff or polearm. Looks more like a Paladin or Warrior.

3/10

Old school full set...quite like it with that bow 8/10.
9/10 I love tats
9/10 I like those dark+red transmogs

First transmog and im new here !
03/09/2018 18:24Posted by Louvia
9/10 I like those dark+red transmogs

First transmog and im new here !

It...really works :o apart from the boots...those could use something that fits a little better.
7/10...would be a 8/10 with better matching boots :D
@Korashi: I'd give a perfect 10 had you selected virtually any other polearm instead of the hidden artifact appearance - personal choice as I didn't like that one at all. Your mog looks amazing otherwise, 9.9/10.
Solid 6/10

Not a huge fan of that hunter pvp tier.
The Nightborne aesthetic comes together nicely tho
9/10

i dig it,looks pretty cool.
would have given you a 10/10 but the red part in the chest piece kinda seems out of place but for the rest of it im loving it.
Wow, that's amazing dude! 9/10
@Daniur: That looks pretty damn good to me. Not a fan of the head piece even though it matches the colour of your eyes, so 9/10.

I need that version of the Nighthold leggings. Had no idea it went so well with Thick Netherscale Breastplate and Hateful Gladiator's Boots. I'm actually tempted to put a similar look together so thank you :)

@lirithiel is that a set xmog?

Mostly. The boots, pants, belt and chest are from Heroe's Cryptstalker set. My mogs are generally sets with pieces swapped out that I don't like. In this instance the shoulders and gloves. I prefer displaying bracers over gloves.
@lirithiel not bad id say 7/10 :p kept it simple but effective! is that a set xmog?
6 for the helm and your characters facial features combined with it. Love that look

I'm going for an Aldi budget Predator look!!!

One of those really bad cosplays!
Cool predator look, very unique and different form the other transmogs we see on this forum. 9/10.
Nice one but i dont like the legs 6/10.
4/10

Look like a Shaman.
07/09/2018 15:11Posted by Lurpoz
4/10

Look like a Shaman.

Im sorry but i like mine.Not gonna change it for a while.About yours you should get dressed a little more.2/10.
3/10

Still look like a Shaman.