Rate the transmog above you! V7

I like it.. not to messy.. 8/10...
18/09/2018 01:31Posted by Yotai
I like it.. not to messy.. 8/10...

Pretty nice! 9/10
i love that tabard #jelly. only thing i am not so sure about is the belt.
8/10
18/09/2018 12:50Posted by Scryâ
i love that tabard #jelly. only thing i am not so sure about is the belt.
8/10

Simply yet a very nice transmog. And the tabard suit it pretty well. 8/10
@ Enishi
Looks great but I think you need to mog the bracers as well, maybe you just got them? I would prefer without the bandage too but overall very nice and suits the race with dark gear. 8/10

Myself I tried my best to not look lightforged and selfrighteous....
Well you nailed the "not rightious look"

Chest has bit of an odd color compared to the rest.
Overall I like it
8/10
@Yiael

I love those leggings and wish there were pieces to match it. I think War Belt of the Sentinel Army goes very nicely with that tabard, while Montrous Stompers looks good as well for boots IMO. Gloves look very out of place though, but not bad for a Sentinel mog. 6/10
19/09/2018 19:35Posted by Lirithiel
@Yiael

I love those leggings and wish there were pieces to match it. I think War Belt of the Sentinel Army goes very nicely with that tabard, while Montrous Stompers looks good as well for boots IMO. Gloves look very out of place though, but not bad for a Sentinel mog. 6/10

Very simple and nice.Only thing that doesnt blend is the feet.8/10.
@Huntassasin

I really like your mog, got that real ranger feeling about it. mysterious but still letting everyone know not to mess with ya'. 9/10
@Geyrah

8/10 - Pretty cool Mog, looks like your ready for Winter. Most of the set matches too.
@Thør

love the Dark Iron, but having a hard time with the Dragonstalker on it

but 8/10
5/10
Looks kinda dull tbh. :(
24/09/2018 17:17Posted by Rolork
5/10
Looks kinda dull tbh. :(

Unique but kinda messy imo.
6/10
7/10

spikes are always good
Like it, but feels unmatched. Legs and boots need a little bit of red imo.
7/10
6/10 there's a bunch of cool stuff you can do with some of those pieces, however just imo I was never a huge fan of that set in its entirety
25/09/2018 12:09Posted by Àrsaidh
6/10 there's a bunch of cool stuff you can do with some of those pieces, however just imo I was never a huge fan of that set in its entirety

8/10 very orcish, I could never find anything that matched that helmet but it looks pretty nice on an orc!
25/09/2018 13:41Posted by Ying
25/09/2018 12:09Posted by Àrsaidh

8/10 very orcish, I could never find anything that matched that helmet but it looks pretty nice on an orc!

Cool basic transmog.Nice one ! 9/10.
Huntassasin I am unable to see your mog as it is coming up with the 500 error.
The fact you are a dwarf hunter with a big bad beard that has to worth at least a 8/10
1 Like
8.5/10

Hard to see the gun but it does look good overall. I would recommend a different weapons perhaps.