Rate the transmog above you! V7

Not my style, but fits the basic hunter theme well, 7/10
7/10 tabard looks odd
Not a fan of the one eye patch but overall I love green. 8.5/10 because of the eye patch :)
[edit: kazzumy what set is that btw? I might going to copy you minus the eye patch... geez I hate eye patches XD gladiator sounds like PVP]

[edit edit @Lirithiel] ahahah I forgot to transmog again my boots. I hit revered yesterday with proudmoore and I’ve got new boots on. I deserve the downgrade XD ]
03/10/2018 21:50Posted by Merenwen
kazzumy what set is that btw? I might going to copy you minus the eye patch... geez I hate eye patches XD gladiator sounds like PVP

The pink writing on the gear says it all. Grievous is indeed PvP gear, but the whole set can be bought for 12 Marks of Honor if you have.

And agreed, eye-patches are over-rated and over-used.

@Merenwen: Nice detailed set. I like how the feathers on the bow matches the streak in your hair. Glad you didn't go with the helm from the set. Boots don't match though. 7/10
Looking good on a belf female.

7/10
7/10

Matches up well, looks menacing like an orc should.
Not a fan of the helmet personally because it looks like a warrior/dk, but still looks decent.
8/10 looks nice
I would change only legs to sth different
8/10 really good looking dwarf here. I am not fan of this bow but I like how everything matches so perfect.
6/10, the chest is really bright compared to the other dark colours, and some shoulders would be nice.
07/10/2018 11:29Posted by Julia
6/10, the chest is really bright compared to the other dark colours, and some shoulders would be nice.

I like everything except the belt. 8/10.
Kinda strange outfit.. but i like it :) 8/10
Sweet and clean! 9/10 Just get another weapon ^^
07/10/2018 21:05Posted by Bearmane
Sweet and clean! 9/10 Just get another weapon ^^

Nice itm.lvl u have there :)
Best looking shoulders in game :)

7/10
9/10, really like it!
That set fits a female pandaren surprisingly well. 7/10
That's a fine looking set you got there. The only problem I have would be that I don't think it fits a Dark Iron Dwarf but damn it's nice to look at.

9/10
Your chest doesn’t match, wrong colours. The hood doesn’t look that great either, too green imo. The rest looks good, I’m a bit biased here tho since I really hate how Draenei look.
5/10
Awesome set, really has the tracker feel to it. Only thing I dont like is the helm, too much magic on your armor and you dont look like a hunter :P 8/10
Abit boring for my taste, 6/10.