Very nice! 10/10
6/10
Good but not so original anymore
7/10
6/10
Looks like every hunter out there. Still not too bad
dont know what to think about thta xD
7/10 - I would use the set shoulders though
Wow, thats alot of Skulls... Like alot... I guess you are going for the Monster Hunter type of Hunter here?

In that case, really fitting, but kinda dark... Guess the Spirit beast is also your main pet? That makes it even scarier, kinda like a hunter who wears the bones of his prey and enslaves their spirits^^

At least thats the message I got from your outfit. Were you going for this? If yes, awesome job, you really nailed it.
22/10/2018 01:36Posted by Xemeron
Wow, thats alot of Skulls... Like alot... I guess you are going for the Monster Hunter type of Hunter here?

In that case, really fitting, but kinda dark... Guess the Spirit beast is also your main pet? That makes it even scarier, kinda like a hunter who wears the bones of his prey and enslaves their spirits^^

At least thats the message I got from your outfit. Were you going for this? If yes, awesome job, you really nailed it.

You forgot to actually rate his mog!

I really like the simple look you're going for. You look like a propper hunter ^^ 8.5/10 well done :)

@Artharius 7.5/10
It's really good, it's all matching. Even though i like those shoulders, I'm just not a huge fan of big, bulky shoulders. Other than that, great set!
22/10/2018 02:00Posted by Grìmes

I really like the simple look you're going for. You look like a propper hunter ^^ 8.5/10 well done :)

@Artharius 7.5/10
It's really good, it's all matching. Even though i like those shoulders, I'm just not a huge fan of big, bulky shoulders. Other than that, great set!

Love the little skulls here and there and overall "ninja of death" style 8/10

Btw. For my xmog I still need shoulders (same model but more orange one) but I am unlucky with drop :D
22/10/2018 02:00Posted by Grìmes

Oh I am sorry.
For a Monster Hunter style its easy an 8/10.

22/10/2018 05:05Posted by Eldorádo
Btw. For my xmog I still need shoulders (same model but more orange one) but I am unlucky with drop :D

Nice one, even if I dont really see a hunter in that mog and more a demon from hell. So as a hunter mog, I wouldnt rate it high, but if we look at it from a non-hunter point, its a 7/10 demon mog, maybe more when you get the right shoulders.

Might I recommend a pet that would fit the demon theme?
Even though we cant have demons as pets, the Silithid ( http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=silithidtankbossskin_different) and the Ravager ( http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=crawlerelite_orange ) are pretty good for this right out of hell style.
8/10. Like the furry collar

Nah, it' s more of a guerilla warfare fighter appearance, I definetely don't enslave the spirits of the slain animals. :D

Rating Midus 9/10 - really nice mog.
I actually can't think of anything wrong with this transmog, it's really good.

10/10
I like the gun and the wrist... from the waist down it's too dark 6/10
23/10/2018 14:36Posted by Merenwen
I like the gun and the wrist... from the waist down it's too dark 6/10

Even though it's a full set, it looks fantastic on your female panda. 8/10. very nice.
Not a bad set. 8/10
9/10 very hordelike transmog
and the pet u use is also cool and matches you:)
Interesting tmog, few if any set pieces used. colours match well looks like a veteran hunter that has struggled against the legion faced many dangers and survived. 10/10
I just love that xmog on trolls. 10/10
I like it, a bit boring with full set, but hey, it's a nice set.
7/10.