Rate the transmog above you! V7

12/11/2018 18:43Posted by Thomarin
8/10
not a fan of Blood elves (or elves at all:P), but this one looks nice, zuldazar-like style and would try a different bow

I don't think the gun fits. It looks like a very Vikingish set that just doesn't really fit with the Gun. I think a crossbow would look much better on this set.

8/10

Fits a draenei, a lot of pieces from the same set I think (correct me if Iā€™m wrong).

7/10

My choice of shoulders is because these have a red kind of side cape that fits the hood and chest if seen from behind. Kinda gives it a d3 demon Hunter feel.

I like the overall style, shame the colours are slightly mismatched.

8/10

Single colours & armour sets are not my thing. Find them bland / dull / boring. 90% of players will disagree with me though soā€¦ just not my thing.

4/10

Itā€™s like a technicolor yawn. Iā€™m not sure what you are going for, very eclectic set up.
5/10

That transmog makes me want an orc/magā€™har hunter. 9/10

Any suggestions for a bow to my transmog?

1 Like

8/10

Dwarfs fight with guns imo

Hemet Nessingwary like mog. Pretty cool 9/10

Pretty cool but I donā€™t like the helmet 8/10

Impressive overall set , especially with matching the crossbow.

But that helm is completely off , 7/10.

:rofl::rofl: I am sorry, but that mog is justā€¦wellā€¦ermā€¦yeah. Youā€™ve got the color matched, but thatā€™s about it. 3/10

9/10
I love it, especially the top. Itā€™d be a 10 if the bow had a more greenish hue, imo.

Mine is a bit generic, but Iā€™m very pro-pandaria. :stuck_out_tongue:

8/10 I like it very fitting for a Panda

2 Likes

Good set, very ā€œhordishā€ 7/10

Not keen tbh, doesnā€™t seem to match. 5/10

I do like how that set looks like, but it is a full set :/. 7/10

Are those green tattoos? How the-

Is that part of the items or can Draenei have tattoos now?

Either way thatā€™s pretty cool. The set is cool, fairly hunterish but I have a couple of issues.

1. I donā€™t feel like it fits my idea of what Draenei hunters should look like. I think itā€™s mostly the skulls that I have a problem with.

2. Iā€™m not a fan of the polearm being transmogged into a Sword. I just canā€™t see a hunter using a sword.

Iā€™m gonna go for 7/10 with this. I really like the tattoo looking parts and it does look very huntery, downsides are the sword and skulls.

1 Like

8/10.
You look like a paladin who decided to reroll hunter. Big,heavy and angry.
Yet theres something smoothe about it.
Good looking gear :slight_smile:

I love the fact that you have a lot of different sets going on, but Iā€™m not sure how much they all work together. Thereā€™s quite a disconnect between the belt/shoulders/helm. I do like seeing belves in the less regal, more savage looks like yours.

6/10

(My transmog is going for ā€˜proud to be a belf but also the ambassador to Zandalarā€™)

1 Like

8 out of 10, love your zandalari gear set!