Rate the transmog above you! V7

I like the theme,although it is FULL SET , but LOSE the helm - 6/10.

7/10 love the red dude <3

Hmmm you already posted your tmog here onceā€¦ :confused: hehe you canā€™t just keep reposting just because you didnā€™t like the rating the last person gave you.

That fact aside, I agree with the person who rated you last time. I really like that tmog set, however it is a complete set so not much creativity went into it. So Iā€™m gonna rate it 7/10 :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a different set tho :stuck_out_tongue: I change my mog pretty much daily pal, so I donā€™t think I shouldnā€™t postā€¦

PLEASE RATE Gomlorth

6/10 @ Gomlorth

I like the Uldir lower-half set with all the leather buckles and such but not really fond of the shoulders.

1 Like

Flashy 9/10

Tis the season :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually really like a simple mog. Canā€™t quite see the bow but 9/10.

Love the Winter Veil look though not sure how great the weapon goes with it

7/10

Interesting twist to the BE heritage set. Shiny, shiny. I donā€™t so much like the helm. 7/10

Looks appropriate for a Goblin Hunter to me. Canā€™t see anything wrong with it either. 10/10!

Nice looking for a dwarf. 9/10

Very cool :slight_smile: 7/10

I see what you went for here :slight_smile: Iā€™m a fan of low key/realistic armor sets too.
I think there might be a bit too much of the same brown color in the set though for my taste. 7/10 :slight_smile:

Aaaand I just saw that my profile is still showing my old MOG and hasnā€™t updatedā€¦ The one on the current picture is almost just a LFR Uldir set and a non-MOG weapon :sweat_smile: Hopefully it updates soonā€¦ If not then just rate me low for nearly using a complete set :smiley:

EDIT: Itā€™s updated now :smiley: Throw judgement upon me !!!

1 Like

not bad at all 9/10

1 Like

@ Weffi
Have you tried Armies of Legionfall tabard with this mog? I think it would look much better, 7/10

7/10.

Was going to give a lower score because it is very patchy but the more I look at it the more I like it for some reason xd.

love the green and the bow really fits

8/10

IMHO, that set is more suitable for female alts. But it is a mater of taste. Very nice composed. 8/10

Terrible shoulders on an overall nice mog. 7/10