Rate the Transmog above

I love the fiery theme, and those scrolls feel good on a draenei, the robe colour is a bit dark in comparison of the other pieces, 9/10
9 /10 i do like the wings, but not the Staff. But pretty matching stuff
Pretty nice setup but i dont think those priesty shoulders fit with the rest of the set. I like the weapon/offhand combo. Rarely see those. Monocle is a nice touch also.

7/10
8/10 Love the set.
Got it myself and have been using it a lot.
Was also very hard to get back then :)
8/10 I like the set, but the weapon not so much
6/10 I like the set, but I think that it would look alot better with hidden helmet instead :)
7.5/10
Love the color, sure fits a frostmage.
Not a big fan of the wand offhand combo. But its what you get with the expansion. Atleast it does match and is quite fitting for a frostmage :)
You look like a skilled mage with some kind of of authority! 8/10.

Im a mere student of arcane.
@Bestla: 6/10

I like the minimalist design, good choice of staff & cape, too - I'm only giving it 6 because it's not very mage-y in my opinion.
@Yllasera 6/10

Personally not a big fan of the old textures

but a very magey look at first glimpse!
Santari 8/10

Looks like true battlemage. I would see you in a new mage tank spec!
idk what you're trying to do
1/10 soz :(

btw, i have breath of yu'lon enchant on weapon making it look like a green lightsaber
Never seen a green mage before.

7/10 tabard is kinda strange
Good transmog for draenei. I think that would look even better if you hide those shoulders, seem like mismatch.
8/10 look's good on undead the helm though is simply ugly. GJ anyway!
something i could wear
7/10
Looks like a proper scholar. I like it
But offhand is out of place. Maybe something more engineering themed to support goggles, or some book. 8/10

@Santari
Now that is just cool! Very interesting and looks like some Persian wizard. 10/10

@Bestla
Looks like a mage who travels by foot a lot. Maybe mage who forgot they got portals :P or in disguise. I like it. 9/10

@Yllasera
Looks like a mage who was too busy in their tower for last few expansions, and misses everything that changed :D Very nice and good nostalgia 9/10
I respect that you're trying something different, but this combination just doesn't work 2/10.
6/10 doesn't seem very "magey" to me
09/09/2018 22:16Posted by Nebaisa
6/10 doesn't seem very "magey" to me

Don't see how any of this fits together 5/10. Is that a barbie girl?