Rate the Transmog above

There’s a lot going on here, Hellzia.

I don’t feel like the set matches too well.
You mixed Fire with blue and gold. It seems like everything’s a little bit out of place. Sorry!

Not bad. I happen to like that appearance, and the colors. What’s up with the torch though? lol 9/10

Plus you should grow a few more toes.

I can not understand if I don’t get a 10/10 for mine :heart_eyes: main is mage obviously haha

You so beautiful :cupid:

11/10

Haaaiiiii!!! :smiley:

I love the simplicity of your outfit, it fits an undead frost mage very well. 8/10
The Helm goes amazingly well with your hair :stuck_out_tongue: . However i think the lack of shoulders and perhaps a more fitting helmet would do more justice i think.

I’m not a large fan of this set, really. Look meh, in my opinion. 5/10

Looks great. Just don’t forget to put on your items before you start an M+

8/10

I didn’t like it, chest and weapons aren’t good.
5.5/10

I see what you are trying to do (sort of) with that mog, but the robe is ruining it. The graphical differences between Legion and older pieces from Vanilla/TBC are too big. It doesn’t form a coherent mog.

4/10

I like it 8/10

2/10
You’ve just put the pvp set and one of the base artifact skin. There isn’t really much effort and that belt makes it even worse. Also, your race&customization choice doesn’t fit too.

0/10 Are you a Warlock wannabe? Gloves don’t match, gold tints don’t match, lights don’t match, main hand out of place, why do even put those boots on? Nothing matches, even hair color. All your effort was just to put some random items on. No matching play, no contrast play, nothing. Bad.

2 Likes

10/10, I love the fact you’ve got a Winter Veil-themed set over the holidays! I really like when people do stuff like that and adapt to the holidays at hand.

1 Like

5/10, the cold colours of your skin and hair really conflicts with warmer colours of your transmog. I think it could have worked better with greens, purples or blues. Transmog itself is nice and simple tho perhaps bit too simple.

10/10 - Because Gnome :smiley:

It’s ok, i like this head but in my opinion it isn’t a mage feel mog. Robe with better resolution will be just better. I don’t like this staff. Colors are matched really good but i don’t like mogs without shoulders.
5/10

I liked it, really good job.
but i think you might find a better head.
9/10

I will be totally honest here, Kirazaki
I’m not really a fan of that head item simply because i think it looks weird.
However, the mouth part definitly suits an undead,
so for that, i’d give it a 6/10 instead of a 5/10

@miridon, dont really like the set but thats personal opinion. furthermore its just a full set i rate 6/10. staff looks cool tho :slight_smile: if only i could use a staff for my mog lol

You look really good! I give you 9/10 :slight_smile: