Rate the Transmog above

9/10. Colors flow nicely , shoulder-pads are the star of the set , I think that this version of Aluneth is bit too big.

8/10 the headpiece is a bit off imo with the gold, but isn’t disturbing. The red of the sword doesn’t match well with the rest of cloths. But i think it’s a good transmog anyway :slight_smile:

While I like that set and it fits a night elf quite well… you’re not even a mage! :<
Can’t rate it high as a mage set, for that reason. 6/10

Wrong character indeed, rate this one instead :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10 btw, it’s a bit dark and colors are a bit off. But i like your OH

Hm… I like that one, nothing alike anything I’ve ever seen before! Don’t think the tabard fits all that well, though. Mismatching the rest, imo. 8/10

A full set… Can’t really rate that :neutral_face:
It’s a nice set tho, I’ll give you that.

That’s pretty much a full set. 3/10

Error is all i get . An illusion? What are you hiding?

Love that set. Plain simple mage! Not to sure about the gloves and staff.
Still a solid 8+

It’s nice. I’m personally fed up with the color green, but all in all good.

I’d give it a 7/10

Edit: My offhand is showing, even tho I don’t want it to.

I like this mog quite a lot, I’ll admit. It seems to match a Forsaken, and fits the Ebonchill. While not all creative, you at least get to look good.
7/10

1 Like

That is one awesome look. Nice work of combining items and sticking with a theme.
Im assuming the wand is for RP reasons, or you have very very bad luck with drops :smiley:

Overall i give it a 9+

If you want a staff to fit the transmog might i suggest the Yellow version of Void-Warped Oshu’gun Staff (can’t find the name)

1 Like

Found it: Lunarglow Staff

Oh, of course the wand’s here for the RP reasons. Who’d wear one without an off-hand? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very orcish mage transmog - like it a lot. Everything match well together - good job. 9/10. Perhaps the weapon could be better? It’s good with some contrast also, so might just stick to it.

Very interestng one, feel like green eyes on the character would give a better result with your shoulders.

9/10

Very nice. 19/20 for you and the seal of aproval straight from Antarctica.

Not really my style, enhanced pyjamas with an adult-toy in your hand ^^. But it has it’s charms.

7.5/10

Don’t like to say this but kinda looks like you did some mog runs and mogged the first item that dropped for each slot. only the shoulders and wand match at all.

If you want any advice i’m sure i could haelp put something together (i enjoy mogging so let me know the fell you want/ the one special item you want to include)

3/10 for now

This is my mage sorry, posted on wrong char