Rate the transmog of the person above you

Saw this on spanish forum long ago, let’s start.

4 Likes

9/10 but only because I’m not so keen on the legs (personal taste nothing really wrong with them)

Suits a nelf though.

3 Likes

Been ages since we had one of these on the go.

10/10, love a good black mog, and it makes your hair tentacles stand out.

4 Likes

10/10 i just love the colour and how your char handles something big in there hands.

3 Likes

./dance…

oh what the heck…have a 10…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve a theme going on, and your name fits the theme as well.
I’ll give you a 7/10.

1 Like

What the hell, my mog sucks I know that already, but at an airport and bored.

@Caylía the wep is a biy on the small side of things and for my taste, bad taste of mine, kinda kills the look a bit. 6/10 and a hug

1 Like

I don’t hate it, but the sword/shield combination it’s kinda off… I don’t really understand it. 5/10 mate!

2 Likes

7/10. Bit too dark for my taste but it matches well.

@Halicos: thank you! Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

9/10 I love your mog you look like a beautiful sorceress that has experience and also your name fits your class perfectly :heart:.

1 Like

7/10

The mog is okay, but the gloves and pants ruin it for me.
Also; it’s fairly unfitting for a human, imo.

Sorry I’m being tough! :blush:

1 Like

If the theme is colonial adventurer in her bi-plane bringing civilization to the savages in 1920, it’s 10/10.

3 Likes

You look like a keeper of titans’ secrets who could be an in-game boss.
8/10.

1 Like

Colour scheme is nice, 7/10

Everything fits well, except maybe the belt. Too “gold”.

The set I’m wearing for the guy who’s rating me: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2161/vindictive-gladiators-chain-armor-elite-recolor

The Nighthold hunter set is my all time favorite for Hunters. Shame I missed out on getting that pvp set in Legion, 10/10 (Would’ve been 11/10 if you were a Blood/Void elf just because it fits them more imo).

I really like that color set with the glaives with that bit of red from the tattoos too I give it a 8.5/10 would be 10/10 to me if had that scared grey skin as it would overall fit in with the rest of the armor ^^

1 Like

6/10
Negative: Too generic in my opinion. A lot of appearances that come from quest rewards, and too much brown color.
Positive: Looks pleasant, and color scheme that matches your hairstyle.

3/10
Negative: Gnome, outdated colors, daggers seems cringy
Positive: Having a courage to play Gnome

7/10

I like how your colour scheme matches your skin tone and eyes, but the weapons don’t match the colour scheme and your legs look a bit skinny.

(I usually post here on my main:

but I like this alt’s transmog more at the moment…)