Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

7/10

I like how you went for something different but the red and light green dont really mix well imo
- coz it would be lovely to see another mainhand ^^
8/10 nice overall, could have looked better with another helm.
4/10 A bit of a messy transmorg. its just diffrent pieces throwin in the mix. im not a fan
8/10 , I like the creativity but the head clashing with shoulder is abit off
6/10, weapon didnt fit when i looked at you
10/09/2018 09:34Posted by Kädaverstaaf
4/10 A bit of a messy transmorg. its just diffrent pieces throwin in the mix. im not a fan

Yeah, belt was abit off, but my tmog currently shows the lvl of my dps…
Rather pale and lacking
You mog make me laugh. 10/10.
Looks a bit like a priest but still like it!! 9/10

No idea why that book keeps reappearing in my transmog! :D
Looks solid, reminds me of Gorefiend, 10/10
Reminds me a necromancer transmog,i like it 10/10
I like it professor, but why would you mog the scepter?:p (assuming you have hidden, then use that). It's so cool! 8/10.
I'm going for the more "crazy wlock professor", missing staff so I can't mog to mage tower affliction skin. that's a minus i know.
Crazy prof theme looks actually good. Btw, you can use artifact mog on any weapon nowadays, for example i tried using Scepter of Sargeras mog on dagger + off-hand, and Skull of Man'ari on staff :)
8/10
Back to our roots! 7/10. Would change off-hand and the green on the tabard stand out a bit.
The whole thing doesn't really work to many textures and the shades of green don't go 2/10
Fits good with the voidelf :) 6/10
7/10

Everything fits perfectly but looks more like a frost mage to me :)
6/10

i like the tmog, but the weapon is mismatched and it lacks a certain something that makes it stand out. The cowl and belt look nice together though!

Saw that you've modified it now, i prefer this version much more. 8/10 :)
7/10. I woul try another weapon and/or belt. Good mog overall. liked it
Wow I think that looks great! 10/10