Rate the Warlock transmog above you! *NEW*

Looks good, if I could change anything I would replace the gloves/bracers to something more fit for the color of the rest and also take off the goggles.

6/10
I like the mog, but as in tradition minus points for almost full set

7/10
Looks pretty decent, not so over the top like other examples. but i like that. only that orange is kind of biting my eye a bit and i find that monocle kind of missplaced. 9/10 1- Monocle and the orange.
Eh pretty common green wod set, decent looking if anything. 7/10 lacks originality
7/10 Shoulders don't go well with the other colors , i mean the orange stones on the shoulder-piece match the robe, but the rest of that green doesn't quite fit! but overall has a nice classic low rez feel about it ! for those prone to nostalgia ! XD
I like the toned down, rugged, metal-like style. These days a lot of people look like they are dressed up in neons instead of clothes. I'm not 100% sold on the helmet though. It's fine but it does not fit with the other stuff that well. Plus it's a very common choice these days.

Overall 7.5/10.
9/10 I like it, the only thing that bothers me is the green col on the horns (head) but overall nice.
Looks amazing, i love the way the sets are combined. not a big fan of the dagger, but otherwise 9/10 :)
10/10/2018 23:57Posted by Taiyou
Looks amazing, i love the way the sets are combined. not a big fan of the dagger, but otherwise 9/10 :)

Love it.
10/10.
I really like that robe but only you made it look dark.
6/10 just a full set.
9/10...just need some red specs!
Nice mog on gob !

10/10
its good but some pieces dont match with one another.
you can notice it in the head wand and off hand
sorry :(

6/10
8/10, tabard takes away the chest value imo.
10/10 looks like a classic orc warlock
11/10/2018 19:07Posted by Zertharian
10/10 looks like a classic orc warlock

10/10 nice consistent mix, great theme, hard to get tabard, the complete package

For mine I'm open to suggestions for a pirate-y 2h staff..

**side note armory ofc doesn't show crackers the parrot perched on shoulder, a key part of the mog **
10/10

I tried and it's really hard to find a good looking pirate staff.

Overall I really like the look!
Definitely a good mog if u choose to play destro 9/10
Good looking set 5/10
Like how the pieces match together. 8/10