Rate your own faction's cities

More like the truth hurts. The less we let Night Elves do the diplomacy, the more allies we will gain. Why don’t you just…

Wait, what are some things that Kaldorei are good at? Tending to the farms, I guess, and dancing on mailboxes. Oh, and obviously serving as disposable half-naked suicide squad.

Which truth?

Yeah, they have the most experienced druids so they’re pretty good at it.

I know that they’re prettier then other races but I think that the others are also good at it.

Obviously like all other races which doesn’t look such great.

2 Likes

Let it go, he’s a textbook troll.

2 Likes

Don’t. He’s just throwing insults, no need to feed him.

2 Likes

They were indeed pretty to look at. During the Burning of Teldrassil.

Guys like you’re the reason why the alliance could split in two. You shouldn’t get inspired by Garithos I think.

It could? Conflict within the Alliance? Yes, please!

1 Like

Leaders defying the divine and absolute word of Anduin? Are you crazy???

Nope. The moment the Kaldorei split, all their pretty refugees in Stormwind are thrown into the Great Sea. And anyway 90% of the Alliance follows Anduin.

Gilnean too. And don’t forget that they would lose many military forces that way which they need. It’s not work with your way, Arctur. You would be nothing else then Garrosh 2.0.

Imagine still thinking that numbers matter in the story.

Ofc it matters if you wanna to discuss in a story forum. Otherwise every answer here would be that only the plot matters.

Well… it kind of is. Then someone makes a controversial lore (or moral) claim and we argue about it for a few hundred posts.

3 Likes

Sure, sure, they matter. That’s why the Void Elf army in Nazmir is as big as the Kaldorei army.

So and why are you in this forum? To write how superior the alliance is and if someone argue against you you just play the plot card?

What even is this logic? So being realistic means that I don’t deserve to write in a story forum?

No I mean that if you only able to argue like this you have nothing lost here because everything you write means nothing thanks to the plot card.

What are you talking about? I’m not using the plot card because I want to defend Humans, I’m using it because it’s true, and just so you know, I also think that Humans shouldn’t be so strong. Everyone should be extinct after all the yearly world-ending theats.

Yes, it is true but I don’t think that we should be used in the story forum because it is more a place to speculate about the upcoming events and how something would be realistically.

This thread is a bit tricky, because by no means Zuldazar or Suramar are Horde cities lol. especially Zuldazar that still maintains autonomy.

But for the sake game mechanics let’s include them.

I don’t want to order them around as each city has it’s pros an cons.

When it comes to Zuldazar, I really love it because it’s vibrant, has lots of layers, and al of that. People complain that everything is so spread out but tbh thanks to this I can truly roam around the city and I believe 2 more Pa’ku totems would fix the issue ( a totem TO Scapper/ profession trainers part from the seal, and Directly to the ship from FM).
From meta perspective though I’m disappointed because I can tell that they still left out plenty of stuff and lots of them are missing. We’re lacking proper farmyards, proper magic / scholar place where we could see where Arcanitals are coming from, no coverage over two missing loas- Zanza and Torcali, no gold mines lol, and no proper Barrack/ training grounds. Altho Warport Rastari kinda sorta fits.
I’d really rather switch the silly gorilla stuff for proper farm area, even if it would be for mere throwback to MoP (actually, scrap that, I would love for a return of sunsong ranch and to have lovely wooden Zandalari hut to decorate!)

Now back to the list.

I always had a soft sport for Thunder bluff, this was and still is my favorite original Horde capital. everything is closeby, Tiki tents are super cozy, the music, and the fact that it can rain there. I think this place the best captures spiritualistic and shamanistic essence of the horde and I wish Blizzard would go with this style rather than dark gritty and metal.

this is also why I was happy to visit highmountain, HD tauren settlements didn’t let me down.

Suramar - The scale and detail was very impressive gotta say, lots of work was put in there. However that place isn’t a hub and likely won’t ever be. But it has one major flaw - the color choices and hues are hurting my eyes. It feels everything is in negative. This is why I was so happy to spent time in Zuld - the color pallete is much more pleasant for the eye.

Sillymoon - since my first char was belfie I was running quite a lot over this place, it was nice that it had a lot of hidden spots, basemens and such, it was nice to explore and some places looked really cozy. But the layout was quite painful to me when i had to search for various profession trainers. In the end it’s very neat city and still holds up pretty well. So why I twist it’s name? Roleplayers and grudge because of lore behind this city.

Orgrimmar, you may call me crazy but I liked original Orgrimmar more than sillyspoon, I remember first time venturing through gate
Hearing this, and entering square soaked in sunlight:

Is what sold me on the Horde theme. The feel of might and sturdyness. I liked a lot vanilla Orgrimmar, it had also lots of nice corners and such, this city just like TB has a cozy feel to it even if it wasn’t as detailed as Alliance cities I believe simple tweaks would make it amazing.

But in Cata they went with revamp and now this place is indeed ugly, dark, gritty and metal everywhere.