Rated BG solo queue

Blizzard can we please have this, one of my favourite things in dota 2 and league of legends is the solo queue, also RBGs are not like what they used to be, barely anyone plays them.

3 Likes

No because it would require a solo bracket of its own which would imply that the players would be stretched even thinner. Theres a LFG tool for people who are too oblivious and keep asking for solo queue, in essence it gives you the same results. Fighting monkeys with monkeys :slight_smile:

People like competitive play, it’s like if you compare rated arena to skirmish arena, no one plays skirmish just because of the fact that it’s not competitive and pointless.
Monkeys will eventually sit the low rating, like your self. smiley smiles

1 Like

Ah yes like im going to take smack off somebody who cant push to elite in BFA, ok gamer. I tried being constructive and thats all you could do is try to bite at rating, atleast check before you spew nonsense–like heck am i going to listen to somebody who only pushed 2200+ primarily during the expan where warrior was a complete ape class.

Man you’re a bot honestly, don’t even reply to me anymore, 2.2 achiev in 2018, legion the easiest and most faceroll rating period in wows history, mist of pandaria had the best pvp and the highest skill cap, you’re just a clueless bot that’s trying to talk some schit

1 Like

Dont reply him after his words.

Sure why not. But firstly Class Design needs to be good enough so that:

1v1 is balanced
2v2 is balanced
3v3 is balanced
10v10 is balanced
15v15 is balanced
40vs40 is balanced

It could be, but sadly modern gamers do not care about complex PvP enough for it to ever happen. But if it ever does its big GG!

My account is from last 2 months of vanilla. Its never been balanced.

Since burning crusade , one side crushing the other team on pvp.

Rated bg solo queue is bad idea. Op doesnt have any rated bg progress yet. even 1100 rating private.

I would recommend him joining a pvp guild and attempting to join their rated bg groups.

I moved my eu warrior to aegwynn german and joined pvp guild. We didnt start rated bgs yet. But entire guild people have been +1800 rating already on one of their mains on 2v2 or 3v3. We have rank 1 people too inside the guild.

I know dead or alive guild from ravencrest is another pvp guild or outland elite.

You can find yourself a horde pvp guild too. Dont expect solo queue from blizzard. They didnt make solo queue arena stuff too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.