Ravanger vs whirwind axe

Yo witch one is better and to what lvl can u use it before u feel that its time to update new weapon as warrior?

Ravager is only useful for massive AE (even at lvl 60 I assume). That procc effect makes you unable to move or do any other attacks but proccs quite often.

Whirlwind axe can be used from 30-43. The only better Axe will be that one with 23 str and 1% hit, obtainable through the AH and useable at lvl 43.

But there are also useful 1h axes. I’m actually lvl 51, full 2h arms spec with 11 fury points. For best singletarget dps I switch to my 1h axes and for cleave dps I use my 2h (that lvl 43 axe).

WW axe all the way.
Ravager is good for big packs in dungeons, and only if it procs.
For everything else you use WW axe.

1 Like

I didn’t complete warrior quest for WW Axe because I had a Ravager on the first run to SM. I used to Ravager for lvl 51, then i bought Lord Alexander’s Battle Axe.

For all melee except ferel I guess ravager. Get it is not a mistake even at higher lvls, it saved my groups countless of times during ZG aoeing (GY & the wave attacks). It might work for some better than others but still the value is the same really.

For Whirwind axe probably use it on soloing stuff or bosses when there is not an aoe to do. If you lost ravager just go SM and get it.

I got WW Axe with 30 and replaced it with Ravager later at 37.

I then replaced Ravager with the staff from ZF and stored it in the bank for future low dungeon aoe runs.

Now I am getting the AV Quest spear as soon as I hit lvl 51 and keep it all the way to level 60.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.