Ravencrest Horde

I have to say, since I’ve rolled on Ravencrest as a horde to join my guild (The Scarlet Scourge), I’ve discovered that the red side of our realm is something very special.

1. Everyone in Orgrimmar knows each other, you keep running into the same 50-60 people every day. They are chatty, pleasant (for the most part) and very mature. Socializing very often happens in front of the AH.

2. There is only one single layer/shard in Orgrimmar, so it’s very cozy and reminds me of Classic.

3. Thanks to the Alliance, the AH is filled with everything we need, and you get to enjoy the benefits of a small population realm (read above) while having no penalties like prices of items being way too expensive.

4. The world PvP is plentiful and engaging, being that Ravencrest/Silvermoon open world shards are always full of Alliance to battle.

Why have I made this topic, you might think. I wanted you guys to know that the Horde side on Ravencrest is not dead, and if you are looking to enjoy the game from a different perspective, you could always try and join some of the horde guilds. I myself heavily recommend the Scarlet Scourge, but for that, you need to roll an undead and have it named Abomiantion, like all of us are.

Cheers!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.