RBG MMR aka pvp gear system

I wonder how is it possible that team that plays on 1750 MMR can go against team that is on 2150 MMR (got screenshot). You guys made the pvp gear system so bad that there is almost no chance for the 1750 MMR team to beat the 2150 MMR one. And it doesnt happen once, but multiple times in one RBG session. So we who come after break, trying to get back into pvp have no chance to get back into it. Gear difference is too huge. Item level jumps are too drastical. Why the gear cant be set to same ilvl, when played against same MMR teams? In all of the Rated PvP. Wouldnt that make more sense? Boosters wont be as huge factor, games will be more fair and the game will be more about skill then gear. To put gear in perspective: i never played 3s always 2s in arena, on 4/2/2022 we hit duelist in 2s with my buddy, fully upgraded gear and went into 3s. Starting from 0 on 11/2/2022, we pugged warrior with 0 cr and duelist gear aswell, the same day we went from 0 to 2000, challanger geared guys and rival geared guys never had a chance. Skill could have been same but the gear decided the game. Why we cant put scaling into rated games, lets say everyone gear will be scaled to same ilvl on both sides. Would make pvp way more interesting for more players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.