RDruid + DH LF Raiding Guild - #HelpCureTheItch

Hi All

Good Morning/Evening/Night…

I won’t drag out the info in his post to much in the interest of everyone’s time.

Myself and a close wow friend of mine, returned to wow 3 weeks ago after a 5 or so month break.

After gearing our character’s the itch for raiding returned and we are now on the look out for a new home.

What we are looking for:

• A New Guild to call home
  • A raid team that either is working on being a consistent heroic clear guild and/or a mythic progress guild. We have been in both before.
  • Mostly Any raid night is doable bar Friday’s and Saturday’s.
  • Any raid time After 7:30 Server Time
  • Horde Side Raiding Guild

What we bring:

• A wealth of raiding experience spanning frow now all the way back to cata
  • A hunger to progress both in raids and mythic +
  • Desire to better our characters out of raiding to give us that edge in raiding.
  • Reliability in Attendance, Class Knowledge and Willingness to learn
  • Commitment to progress and determination to be the best we can be and to help the guild be the best it can be.
  • Consistent Mythic + weekly runs

Current Gear:

Name - Crafty
Class/Spec - Havoc DH
Neck - 52
Gear - 415 Ilvl (As of 13/07/2019)

Name - Flume
Class/Spec - Resto Druid
Neck - 52
Gear - 415 (As of 13/07/2019)

Both with 2/8 mythic uldir and a raider i.o of above 1200 in season 1 in BFA before our break and we both have cleared mechagon, EP Normal Full Clear and done consistent 9 mythic plus keys current content.

Any other info needed feel free to ask in here or add my battle tag below for a chat.

Thanks
Craftyz#2107

Hi Crafty! You guys sound like the kind of people we seek! Our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon server ticks most of your boxes. The only issue being we don’t have a permanent heal spot in raids available at the mo, but regularly need an extra healer at the start of a tier when raid sizes are largest and progression demands a bit more healing!

We raid Tuesdays (pushing progression), Thursdays (heroic farm), and Sundays (normal) once we’re a few weeks into the tier. For now we’re having a couple of normal clears on Thursday/Tuesday before hitting heroic in a week or 2. We achieved Curve in 8.1 and fully expect to continue hitting Curve each tier. :blush:

We have lots of people running M+ of various key levels and several people looking to push keys.
We also have other events going on, with fun social events and PvP fun times! Plus plenty of people to chat to and group up with in all kinds of content!
We have a Discord server for guild announcements and chat and all kinds of banter and fun times. All our raid/event sign ups are on Discord to make it super easy to keep up in touch and up to date from anywhere.

If you guys are interested and would like more info, add me on Discord (Tea003#8087) or accept my BNet request (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll answer any questions you may have! :blush:

Yo dude. Im GM of a guild on Stormscale. We’re looking for a healer and dps to bolster our raid team. We have between 16 to 18 active raid members. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 to 11 pm server time. Curve in both BoD and CoS with some mythic experience in BoD too. (3/9m). We’re looking to move into HC progression very soon and once cleared, maybe try some more mythic bosses if we have the numbers.

Add me for a chat if you’re interested

Riddesu#2266

Thanks for the responses!!

We potentially have a Tank friend who could be persuaded to join a team with us aswell.

He plays DK Tank, same gear and neck level as us.

Hey dude I have read your post maybe we can have a quick chat

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 server time to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet