Re: minor story characters returning in the shadowlands

A similar question was posted on the American forums. So I copied the idea, since it’s a good one to argue about.

If you could take a dead minor character and give them another storyline with the PC to close out their tale, who would you pick and where would you put them?

Personally, I’d like to see either Admiral Taylor or Taretha Foxton. Possibly in Bastion!

2 Likes

That’s some good ones. Personally. I would like to talk to Lana’thel or Thalorien.

That’s an interesting one that might at least in theory be of some worth for the expansion. I mean… his inglorious end was being killed by the necromancer Epiphal who actually says:

Ephial says: The dark one promised me so much… if I succeeded…

I mean… I’m sceptical about giving Blizzard credit for too much long-term planning but this one might actually have been put in with the vague idea of Shadowlands in mind, couldn’t it?

2 Likes

Daelin for a last reunion with Jaina. Maybe Anduin Lothar too, I’d like him to meet Anduin eventually.

2 Likes

What I’m curious about is an explanation of how the Arbiter decides about who ends up in which part of the afterlife. Is it the machine with a default system or all subjective decisions from her.

The machine only brings people to the Arbiter, the problem now is that the Jailer somehow redirected the machine to bring people to him and not her. The Arbiter reads everything the soul did, analyzes it in its entirety to decide where to place people, so she tries to be as impartial as possible.

1 Like

I like idea of Admiral Taylor returning. He was very likeable.
I think I’d also like to stumble upon Cairne, Sen’Jin and maybe that fire druid who’s name I can’t remember.

1 Like

King Terenas
Joseph & Pamela Redpath
Makriks wife

2 Likes

I think Terenas count as major character to a degree.

He hasn’t recieved much screentime overall and certainly not in WoW apart from 3.3 trailer and end cinematic. But I understand your reasoning and can agree that he is a major character in the Warcraft universe.

Poor Zuni is the first one that comes to mind.
I hope he has a very awesome afterlife on the Other Side :heart:

3 Likes

Abbendis from the Scarlet Onslaught, although not sure after the treatment from Whitemane…

Forward Commander Onslaught and Forteski from Silverpine. Barely knew them, but they were total bro’s. Also Bravo Company from Redridge.

1 Like

Oh yes, never forget about our brother in arms!

1 Like

Liam Greymane,

He was a heroes of Gilneas, Genn Greymane said he was ready to do anything to see his boy again. I hope Liam gonna rally Shadowlands against Sylvanas as he rally Gilneas against the Forsaken !

1 Like

This would be a good one. Genn deserved a candy after he failed to get his vengance so many times.

2 Likes

nazgrim, he deserved better

He already came back as death knight.

2 Likes

I don’t think we’re going to see as many old faces in SL as people expect. I think it’s going to be a handful at best.

Uther
Draka
Kael
…i’d like to say maybe Arthas

1 Like