Realistic season end predictions?

I’ve heard a lot of people speaking confidently about the season ending soon. People say in 2 weeks, at the start of Feb, mid Feb, early march etc, but there’s no real evidence or basis behind these dates when you ask them why they think that.

What are your predictions for the season’s end and why do you believe it to be so? (Sounds like a damn assignment lmao)

You answered yourself the question there. A person doesn’t have to give real evidence behind what “they think”. Everyone thinks differently. We are not robots. Every speculation about a patch release date is just that, speculation with no factual truth. So you are complaining about people speculating about release date/season end, and make a post asking for more of the same guessing/assumptions with again no real evidence behind. Very smart.

I know it’s the arena forums, so you’re used to reading complaints, but i’m not actually complaining. I’m just asking what people’s opinions are.

Most people say season end around 16-23 february reset, with new patch launching around 23feb-2march. Again, this are just guesses, but it should fit with the current PTR state and such.
Sorry, had a rough day.

2 Likes

i think they will share some infos next week.
since we got no jokecon we will at least year about 9.2 maybe even next expac next week.
mike yabara said expecting some interesting news next week, so you can guess what they will share

23rd Feb release date.

1 Like

There is an info that you can get Keystone Hero only till 17th February so probably PvP season will end up close to this date

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.