Really need your thoughts on this

Okay so back in Legion when it first came out, i was in a dungeon in Destro spec. When the tank put a bunch of mobs on him, i cast incinerate, rain of fire, the usual aoe stuff. We all do that right?
Bunch of mods, the tank aggroed them all, aoe, yadda yadda yadda.

Well then someone says “don’t use rain of fire, it sucks” few seconds after that i got kicked.
It was just a dungeon but i still i was so confused. What the hell?
Did i miss something? Was using rain of fire a real legit reason to be kicked?

Idiots wanting to kick someone from a group for no apparent reason is one thing, the rest of the group saying yes for no reason is another and this is the real problem.
I’ve seen this type of behavior happen more and more recently.
I would see “vote has been called to kick this guy. Reason: freakin’ idiot” i kid you not i’ve seen this.
The guy was being normal and wasn’t doing anything wrong. When that type of sheit happens, i say NO. And usually the vote ends up failing :smile:

What’s wrong with people seriously?

You experience is what I expect to experience as well, were I to join PUGs. Hence I do not. WoW is basically a single-player game for me for that reason. And no, an active player in a PUG should not get kicked.

See now I was in Blackrock spire (on my alt destro) all my aoe saved the grp from wiping after the tank took a dirt nap for pulling to much I’ve never had any negativity on him and on this toon all I get is how awesome the new rework looks lol.

But pug’s are pug’s I’m sure he will get bullied at some point its inevitable so just brush it off and carry on forget them your doing fine :blush:.

Okay cool because at the time is was really confused i thought there was some massive changes in the rain of fire spell or that it was broken.
but nope they were just idiots :slight_smile:
Then i shrugged it off and did my rain of fires anyway and it was good. But still i thought they ninja fixed it after that so… yeah.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.